Talk

Advanced search

Anyone bought from Brilliant Inc/Carat?

(7 Posts)
Canters15 Fri 17-Mar-17 01:49:38

My entire collection of costume jewellery was lost/stolen during a recent overseas move. The shipping company has offered some compensation and I thought rather then trying to replace my large collection of cheap, sentimental items I'd look to buy a few key pieces and then add to it as and when further down the line.

I've been browsing online for options and came across companies such as carat and brilliant inc, both of whom make imitation costume jewellery. I liked the look of a few things on both websites but was wondering how the quality and look is.

Any other recommendations for costume Jewellery also gratefully received!

ZaraW Fri 17-Mar-17 05:35:39

I had a pair of the "diamond" studs for around three years before I upgraded to real diamonds. Quality is great.

ilovecherries Fri 17-Mar-17 11:47:30

There was a great thread about this maybe about 9 months ago. On the back of that I bought some stuff from Brilliant, TruDiamond and Heavenly. The first two were great, and I wear them most days. One thing broke from TruDiamond and the customer service was excellent. Heavenly - wouldn't use again.

SwearyGodmother Fri 17-Mar-17 11:49:17

I have some bits from Carat and they're lovely. I bought them maybe 6 years ago and wear regularly and can totally vouch for the quality.

ilovecherries Fri 17-Mar-17 11:49:48

Here is the thread. Was longer than 9 months! www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2692796-I-am-on-the-hunt-for-a-REALLY-good-pair-of-fake-diamond-stud-earrings-can-you-recommend-any

ilovecherries Fri 17-Mar-17 11:51:13

Actually, was exactly 9 months! Just misread date without my glasses on.

Canters15 Fri 17-Mar-17 15:07:54

Ooh thanks all! Looks like I'm going to have to order a few bits then grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now