Talk

Advanced search

SilkFred - Anyone ordered?

(10 Posts)
daryldixonishot Fri 04-Nov-16 21:19:59

The adverts keep coming up in my Facebook.
The stuff looks really nice & lots of Good reviews on the comments. So has anyone ordered from them & what was the quality like?

Ikeameatballs Fri 04-Nov-16 23:34:57

Bump for you as I've been wondering the same thing. Also what is the sizing like?

daryldixonishot Sat 05-Nov-16 06:50:17

Anyone? Bump!

daryldixonishot Sat 05-Nov-16 06:59:50

Ikea thanks for bumping!

Ginmakesitallok Sat 05-Nov-16 08:53:54

Not much help but.... one friend had a beautiful top from them and looks fab in their stuff. ANOTHER friend wore the most hideous trouser suit thing from them - it was exceptionally ugly.

WhooooAmI24601 Sat 05-Nov-16 09:00:30

I ordered a few dresses and a boiled wool jacket last winter, lovely stuff and not bad quality. It's pretty cheap and cheerful so I wouldn't expect it to last years, but the jacket is still pristine despite being lived in for 6 months of the year.

ivyjames Sat 05-Nov-16 09:17:28

I ordered a top, a pair of earrings and a choker about a month ago. Had to send the top back as it was too big! I'm in between sizes at the minute (14-16) as am on pre holiday diet. I ordered a large as I wasn't sure on the sizing. The quality was good though, and no issues with getting a refund. Will definitely be buying from them again.

Ilovetorrentialrain Sat 05-Nov-16 09:22:06

Hi OP I have, I bought two clutch bags and absolutely love them. Couldn't find anything as nice in the usual shops.

They took two weeks to arrive from Spain though which I hadn't realised would be the case, and got them in the nick of time for when needed.

From what I can gather Silk Fred is just a website for the orders, the clothes etc come from various sellers. A bit like Etsy or Amazon in that way.

daryldixonishot Sat 05-Nov-16 11:16:44

Brilliant! Thank you everyone!

Itsalldramarama Sat 05-Nov-16 15:08:18

I ordered this coat/cardigan , just as pic , true to size (42) is a 14 , I was worried the sleeves might have been short as I am 5'10 but it's fine , all different companies on the site so I guess it depends. This was Figl which is polish but returns are all to U.K.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now