Talk

Advanced search

Those Scholl foot roller thingys...

(8 Posts)
PoshPenny Sat 11-Jul-15 18:17:21

I just bought one and it's broken (think burning smell and a little melted plastic where one of the batteries goes) and I had it running for just a couple of seconds. I go to try and use it on my feet and nothing apart from the horrible smell. Grrr....

It will be going back tomorrow, but are they all this rubbish (which would explain why they so discounted) or was I just unlucky? I'm wondering whether to insist on a refund or try again with another one.

mrssmiling Sat 11-Jul-15 18:33:01

I got one in a raffle....no, wouldn't recommend! I used it once...not very impressed and glad I hadn't spent money on it. Sorry!

Optimist1 Sat 11-Jul-15 18:35:11

Give it another try - I am quite pleased with the one I bought last year. Not really a magic wand, but pretty good.

chanie44 Sat 11-Jul-15 19:21:06

I have a micro pedi and I love mine. It's much quicker and easier work than a manual file.

Alibabsandthe40Musketeers Sat 11-Jul-15 19:31:26

I really like mine.

You did take it apart to remove the caps over the batteries before you started it didn't you?

Euphemia Sat 11-Jul-15 19:41:48

I really like mine - it tackles the hard pads under my big toes better than anything else I've tried.

PoshPenny Sat 11-Jul-15 21:36:30

Oh yes took the lid off the battery bit, and found the bit and removed it, so it's not that, the batteries were red hot and smelly

Getuhda348 Sat 11-Jul-15 21:55:26

Love mine. Bought it from amazon managed to get a good deal. They run through batteries quick though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now