Talk

Advanced search

All Worn Out blog

(11 Posts)
letitlinger Sat 02-May-15 22:18:11

I like going on for a look but keep getting a "server not found" message just in case any of the ladies are on here.

LikeASoulWithoutAMind Sat 02-May-15 22:52:00

They're back! With a message about how the blog has been broken - maybe try again.

letitlinger Sat 02-May-15 23:31:22

Thanks Like but still not working for me!

Queenofknickers Sat 02-May-15 23:43:58

Dammit I thought this was a thread about how to stop looking all worn out. <collapses back into heap>

LikeASoulWithoutAMind Sat 02-May-15 23:49:28

I just checked again and it definitely works for me - could you have an out of date bookmark perhaps?

letitlinger Sun 03-May-15 00:31:58

It's back now, thanks Like smile

ARichVernacular Tue 05-Apr-16 11:34:19

Sorry to bump a zombie thread but this has gone again for me - been getting "Error establishing a database connection" every time I try and visit, for about the last month or so. Anyone else?

louloubelle2 Tue 05-Apr-16 12:17:18

Yes, I can't access either. It was only being updated by Eve though for quite a while, so maybe she's decided not to bother anymore. I think she has a private Instagram so maybe she posts there instead. Shame as it was pretty much the only blog I found which posted genuine daily outfits, with no sponsorship, affiations or hidden agenda.(that I could see) Good luck to them.

AveEldon Tue 05-Apr-16 12:20:03

It's been down for a while - I'm sure it will be back eventually

ARichVernacular Tue 05-Apr-16 12:23:34

Yeah, same here - it's the only clothes blog I regularly look at, apart from the Workwear Edit (but obviously that's a bit more specific).

It is a shame that everyone else stopped posting. Not that I disliked Eve's posts, but the thing that made it a really enjoyable read (apart from the lack of sponsored nonsense) was the variety of styles from everyone's different tastes. It will be a shame if it's gone phut for good.

ARichVernacular Tue 05-Apr-16 12:25:13

Feel like I should be a bit clearer and say that I actively enjoy Eve's posts grin but that I also really liked the variety.

<waves to any lurking AWOers>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now