Talk

Advanced search

Please give opinions on these boots- Clarks.

(9 Posts)
MissBoPeep Wed 24-Oct-12 14:31:03

Have recently bought some calf-high chunky biker boots but although some of my trousers are skinny-ish they look a bit baggy tucked in. So am looking for some boots to wear under the trousers.

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20354364

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20354349

Which of these do you prefer?

dexter73 Wed 24-Oct-12 14:38:45

If they are just for wearing under trousers then the first ones are probably better as the buckles/laces on the second pair may look lumpy under your trousers.

MissBoPeep Wed 24-Oct-12 15:07:01

Hmmm. Even if the trousers are narrow/straight legs? I'm talking about denims and straight leg cords. But I am listening!

polyhymnia Wed 24-Oct-12 15:38:59

The bits and pieces on the second pair would certainly show as bumps under my skinny trousers - and they aren't skin tight. Think the first would be much better for this purpose - in fact tempted to try them myself.

Lottapianos Wed 24-Oct-12 15:49:09

I love the second pair, but for under trousers, would go with the first pair.

RobinSparkles Wed 24-Oct-12 15:59:38

I like the first pair. In fact they're quite similar to a pair I was looking at in John Lewis.

I also like these but they don't look as nice quality as the Clarks ones.

wornoutbutstillwonderful Wed 24-Oct-12 16:10:48

Is it the norley cedar that you have? I have seen the shorted version the norley woods worn with skinny and straight legs jeans, they kind of just sit on top of the boots.

MissBoPeep Wed 24-Oct-12 16:29:16

Yes- and they are also very stiff and a bit heavy to wear - maybe they will soften up. I wish there was a 20% somewhere.

reindeerjumper Wed 24-Oct-12 17:47:00

I like the first pair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now