Talk

Advanced search

Instant fake tan

(10 Posts)
ameliagrey Wed 13-Jul-11 16:31:13

I know it was done before- but once more please?
fed up with smelly fake tans so what can I use on legs and arms when the sun shines one day?

St Tropez any good?

Needs to stay put but wash off easily, and look natural- not too dark.

CountBapula Wed 13-Jul-11 16:34:15

I use the Rimmel Sunshimmer spray when I need to get my legs out at short notice. It's actually really good. Not orange at all, smells nice and washes off fine. You can layer it over proper fake tan to deepen the colour.

ameliagrey Wed 13-Jul-11 16:37:22

sounds good.

EveryonesJealousOfWeasleys Wed 13-Jul-11 16:39:09

Oooh thanks for posting both of you, that's good to know - I can't be arsed with fake and had never thought of using this kind of thing to prevent my legs from blinding passers-by give me a hint of colour grin

aftereight Wed 13-Jul-11 16:43:03

I am using Fake Bake beyond bronze, in light. No smell and it's really subtle on my pale skin. It's on offer atm in Superdrug.

ameliagrey Wed 13-Jul-11 18:42:58

so is fake bake instant?

aftereight Wed 13-Jul-11 18:52:38

This version of it is.. It's called Beyond Bronze and is in a flat fuscia coloured tube. I think it's available in light/ dark and shimmer/matte but only seen the shimmer version.

dearprudence Wed 13-Jul-11 18:56:07

I buy cheap foundations in darker colours and use these on my legs. Evens out the skintone too.

WineAndPizza Wed 13-Jul-11 20:00:48

The Rimmel Sunshimmer is really good. Depending on your colouring they do different shades and you can also choose between matte and shimmer. Washes off really easily.

WineAndPizza Wed 13-Jul-11 20:01:11

Oh x post CountBapula - sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now