Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Hydrotherapy / Physio that does hydrotherapy- SW London

(6 Posts)
yomellamoHelly Fri 10-Jun-11 21:33:37

Does anyone know of any? Am trying to plan for when ds comes out of his spica and for regular sessions for a few months after, but not getting anywhere.

Thanks

ohappydays Fri 10-Jun-11 22:07:49

There is a hydrotherapy pool in Teddington that does open and family sessions

badkitty Sat 11-Jun-11 11:56:25

There doesn't seem to be anything in SW London other than the Teddington pool - I have looked and got our physio to investigate for us and couldn't come up with anything. However I found the website for someone in Guildford who does private hydro and might be worth contacting:

www.aquaepps.co.uk/#

If you do see her, I would be interested to know how you get on - DS have never had hydro but am keen to try it and was planning to get in touch with her at some point!

yomellamoHelly Sat 11-Jun-11 19:34:17

Thanks both of you. Was hoping that pool in Teddington meant there'd be a few about. Might phone the pool and ask them. Know the person you linked to badkitty and would rather steer clear.

HairyMaclary Sat 11-Jun-11 22:31:26

Helly, could you say why you would rather steer clear of that person/ (by pm if you'd prefer) I've been looking at them quite a lot recently and was about to phone for an appt. Thanks!

yomellamoHelly Sun 12-Jun-11 19:58:30

Thought should post for anyone else who might also be looking. Have been recommended this person www.therapy4kids.co.uk/6.html

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: