Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Am I in early Labour ?? 30 weeks!

(8 Posts)
ftmtb Mon 05-Feb-18 08:34:05

First baby, 30 weeks, past few nights I've not slept a wink, felt really sick, since last night had pains coming and going in my belly that at first were sharp and then felt more like cramps, not completely regular but quite. Really bad headache and extremely bad back pain sad could these be signs I'm going into labour early? Ive had quite a stressful pregnancy

gamerpigeon Mon 05-Feb-18 08:38:12

Do the pains stop when you move position?

ftmtb Mon 05-Feb-18 08:39:16

No it doesn't really matter what position I'm in they're still there

ladymelbourne1926 Mon 05-Feb-18 08:40:16

I don't know but I would advise you to contact you midwife first thing and get checked out straight away,
You could be experiencing Brixton hicks and the headache could be through lack of sleep, equally they could also be signs of premature labour.

gamerpigeon Mon 05-Feb-18 08:46:07

I agree, you should get checked out by your midwife ASAP if the pains are that consistent.

Also make sure you have a drink of water as I think dehydration can sometimes play a part in this.

chocolateorangeowls Mon 05-Feb-18 08:51:41

Definitely get checked out today x

gamerpigeon Thu 08-Feb-18 10:17:57

Is everything ok now @ftmtb?

ftmtb Thu 08-Feb-18 11:01:47

@gamerpigeon yeah false alarm! Everything's fine thank you !!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: