Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

May or Corbyn and why?

(6 Posts)
Blisss Thu 01-Jun-17 12:14:34

I don't know much about this election but I'd like to vote, rather than me sitting there for hours on end online looking at pros and cons for each party I thought I'd ask on here on you opinions and why

BlueKarou Thu 01-Jun-17 12:17:16

It's not really that simple. But to answer your question; Corbyn. - the version of Britain he wants to work towards is much more in line with the version of Britain I want to live in. The Tories under May seem unhinged and damaging.

Tiredemma Thu 01-Jun-17 12:18:38

This isn't an American Presidential Election. You don't vote for the person, you vote for the party and which policies most resonate with you.

I vote Labour and will do so in this election.

newmumwithquestions Thu 01-Jun-17 12:22:31

Personally I'm voting lib den but of the two choices you gave I'd vote Corbyn.
Please watch this :
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tx3hrpDCct8

I'm genuinely terrified what state our services will be in with another 5 years of Tory rule. The teachers and NHS workers I know are very vocal that another Tory government would be a disaster. Please don't vote for May.

derxa Thu 01-Jun-17 12:24:14

Jeremy Corbyn is the most wonderful man who ever lived and Theresa May clubs baby kittens to death. Is that what you want to hear?

LouiseBrooks Thu 01-Jun-17 12:39:50

I'm tactically voting Lib Dem as Labour have no chance where I live (it was solid Lib Dem until the last election).

I have at times voted for all 3 of the major parties but no way would I vote for May (or her party probably ever again) . She is ineffectual and frankly has no compassion or empathy for the most vulnerable in our society. I suspect she is one of those awful people who think the poor are that way because they choose to be. (Yes there really are people who think that.) She seems especially bad because, as she likes to remind us, she is a Vicar's daughter. You'd think she's have learned some compassion from her father.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now