Talk

Advanced search

Sofaworks/Sofology Karma sofa - opinions please

(10 Posts)
LMGTFY Mon 07-Mar-16 20:58:40

All I can find are terrible post sales reviews about this company (ex CSL) but we like the sofa, tell me it'll be wonderful/or to run a mile please!

CookFromFresh Thu 19-May-16 22:27:25

I am in the same position as you. Very worrying. I have paid my deposit. Fingers crossed. What did you decide to do?

slithytove Thu 19-May-16 22:33:13

We have a sofology sofa, service and delivery was great, after care was fine, and we love the sofa.

LMGTFY Thu 19-May-16 22:38:32

We bought a Next one in the end as I couldn't find any post sales positive reviews on csl/sofaworks/sofology/whatever they're calling themselves now. I'm sad as I loved that one more than any other but friends and online post showroom reviews put me off, hope it works out for you.

CookFromFresh Fri 20-May-16 00:55:46

Thanks for the responses. Will post here how I get on. Sofa due early July.

CookFromFresh Wed 25-May-16 18:09:18

Well !! Can hardly contain my joy at receiving email from Sofology saying it was time to book my delivery. My corner unit is due for delivery now on 9th June. Yes nearly a month earlier than they originally estimated. So very pleased. Will keep you updated with how it goes. Still fingers crossed.

CookFromFresh Thu 09-Jun-16 14:02:48

I am delighted with Sofology. Had texts and calls yesterday telling me a 4 hour delivery slot and today a call when 30 mins away. They unpacked the corner unit, checked it over for me and then took all the packing away. Nothing was too much trouble for the delivery men. The corner unit is much better quality for the value price and it looks funky and modern. Thank you Sofology. Highly recommended.

HermioneWeasley Mon 11-Jul-16 14:27:08

Looking at sofology for a sofa (unsurprisingly). Trust pilot reviews of service all good. Any views on how hard wearing your sofa is getting on?

jjran2016 Wed 17-Aug-16 21:30:52

do not buy karma sofa I have it after 3 mthsseats nearly on floor arms and seating flat will not repair they say it is fine cannot put more padding in as it has no seams to open to put padding in had mine 9 months and it looks and feels older than my last one which was still tn very good condition at 10yrs old I paid £1800 for piece of junk

Rina23 Fri 02-Jun-17 16:38:18

Just paid a deposit on the Heritage line of sofa with Sofology . Now seeing a lot of not so good reviews about Sofology on other websites. Please share your experiences here if anyone has bought from them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now