Can you request tests for food intolerances on the NHS?

(1 Post)
fedup21 Tue 03-Mar-20 16:24:32

Maybe via a dietician? Or is that something you have to have done privately?

I have been having constipation, bloating, sluggish bowel etc for a long time now and feel like something isn’t agreeing with me. Might the GP be able to send me for blood tests?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in