Talk

Advanced search

WHERE CAN I BUY A PREGNANCY TEST ONLINE THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW?

(12 Posts)
Dalrymps Thu 04-Sep-08 15:53:17

I used my free clear blue digital to test this morning, am about a day to two days late (cycle keeps changing) but I got a BFN.

Still no AF though and am still not totally convinced i'm not pg until I see AF.

can't get in to town today but just wondered if there are any sites I can buy a cheap-ish test from that deliver next day? If I can get one and no AF before sat morn i'll test again.

fryalot Thu 04-Sep-08 15:55:35

when I'm in this situation, I always do an on-line tesco shop and bung one in with my groceries.

It's always negative though sad

Dalrymps Thu 04-Sep-08 15:57:46

Oh thanks Squonk, unfortunately I live in the back of bloody beyond and Tesco don't deliver to my SIDE of the town wtf.

Sorry it's always neg, are you ttc?

fryalot Thu 04-Sep-08 18:07:26

well... sort of. We decided that we wouldn't do anything to stop another baby happening, which to me means we're ttc-ing, to him means that our family is complete wink

Crikey, I live in the middle of nowhere and Tesco still deliver to me, you must really live in the middle of nowhere!

Good luck with the test when you get one grin

Dalrymps Thu 04-Sep-08 21:51:13

Well I hope you get lucky wink

I live in the last town before Scotland, it's not that remote, half way between Newcastle and Edinburgh but the only supermarket that delivers to me is Asda and that has only just come about in the last few weeks, before that none of them did! Only problem is that when I checked the Asda site the soonest they could deliver was in a week!

Dh took me to morrisons this eve and I had a look but they only had really expensive ones and i'm too stingy to shell out for those so i'll leave it a few days and try to get a cheapy if no AF.

Dalrymps Thu 04-Sep-08 22:40:28

Anyone else around who knows where I can get one?

Dalrymps Thu 04-Sep-08 22:48:28

hmm

climbanymountain Thu 04-Sep-08 23:00:28

http://www.medicaltestcentre.co.uk/TryingTo_Conceive/PregnancyTests/?gclid=CMz77viQw5UCFQ5MQgodkXU 5Qw

Don't know if they deliver first class but they do same day dispatch.

Dalrymps Thu 04-Sep-08 23:07:37

Thanks! I'll have a look now smile

orlandiktdy Mon 08-Apr-13 11:49:16

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

WakeyCakey Mon 08-Apr-13 14:40:14

You can get next day delivery on amazon I think

Beccadugs Mon 08-Apr-13 15:27:20

If you are a member of amazon prime they do next day delivery (and you can try for a month for free, then cancel! I do it for the kindle lending library!) not sure home cheap their pg tests and but I got a good deal on the OPKs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now