Talk

Advanced search

Dr. Ge Zhang

(3 Posts)
Xiaohou Wed 21-Oct-15 06:55:05

Dr. Zhang at Lindo. Has anyone had experience with her in 2015? It seems like I can only find some old posts about her. I am new here. Please help me. Really feel nervous now. It's my first time and I'm 36........ Thank you very much.

OP’s posts: |
Xiaonan8114 Thu 29-Oct-15 23:50:36

I had my first one delivered by her last year, very professional and supportive. You can fine more comments in the other thread:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/childbirth/1696164-Finding-a-consultant?watched=1&msgid=57318971#57318971

BabyY Fri 13-Oct-17 09:22:03

best doctor ever!!!! I was extremely scared of giving birth & she was so understanding of this. She has a way of doing things that never makes you feel uncomfortable or in pain. My scar of two years ago cant even be seen- whoever sees it cannit believe it was a caesarian birth. I am pregnant again and the minute i found out I contacted her office for booking.
Lindo wing staff are all fabulous, i cant put enough into words just how phenomenal each and every staff member was. I am forever in debt of their kindness, love, care attentionnand everything else!! Worth every penny! I cannot recommend it enough! smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in