Talk

Advanced search

Smelly annoying husband update - not pregnant!!

(18 Posts)
Halloweenpumpkincametotea Mon 30-Oct-17 16:36:45

Just that! In case anyone was wondering!!!

Relived (have 2 DCs already and no spring chicken!!!) But a bit sad! Was kinda getting used to the idea after all the pregnant posts!! sad !

Not sure what it was / is! Still open to possibility of perimenopause (I'm getting close to the big 4 0 ! - is this the right age?? I don't feel old enough!!)

Husband slightly less smelly and annoying last couple of days! But I still don't feel back to normal!!

Thanks for all the posts! thlsmile

TheVanguardSix Mon 30-Oct-17 16:39:57

grin Oh I was wondering and secretly hoping too! Don't rule it out. You can still have number 3, definitely at 40+. Lots of us do! Maybe while DH is less smelly and annoying, you should go for it. grin flowers

Halloweenpumpkincametotea Mon 30-Oct-17 16:48:06

Bumping cos people haven't found me!! thlsmile

Halloweenpumpkincametotea Mon 30-Oct-17 16:49:40

Thanks the vanguardsix! I will wait for that moment then maybe!!!! .... although I'm not sure he's keen! (Perhaps he is finding me annoying and smelly too!!!)

SpookierAndSpookier Mon 30-Oct-17 16:52:02

Oh I was wondering about you grin

Glad to hear he's getting less annoying and smelly. Must have just been one of those strange things!

Branleuse Mon 30-Oct-17 16:52:42

maybe he just needs a bath

2017SoFarSoGood Mon 30-Oct-17 16:53:33

Not too old for pregnancy nor too young for the other, gladly or sadly grin

I find when I'm stressed for any reason, that DH is the most annoying critter ever. Too loud, too demanding, has aged too well, too darned cute and too nice, FFS. How dare he?

We mostly manage to laugh about it these days, but sometimes I just have to say QUIT IT! Whatever it is. He goes along with it.

Hope it passes soon.

LineysRun Mon 30-Oct-17 16:54:11

Oh hi, I remember your thread but didn't post on it.

Do you nevertheless think it's hormonal; or an allergy or intolerance? OH and I worked out today I'm allergic not to him per se but his working with brake fluid. It's been quite a rocky road tbh.

Anyway good luck smile with whatever you aim for.

minisoksmakehardwork Mon 30-Oct-17 16:54:41

Perhaps it is him and not you? Body odour can change when a person is ill. Is your husband otherwise in good health?

ShellyBoobs Mon 30-Oct-17 17:01:14

Nothing to add except that I read your name as Halloweenpumpkincameltoe, OP.

blush

abbsisspartacus Mon 30-Oct-17 17:03:00

My dad used to stink when he ate cheese

Halloweenpumpkincametotea Mon 30-Oct-17 17:05:03

Camel toe!! 🐫 I prefer that!!! thlgrin

Halloweenpumpkincametotea Mon 30-Oct-17 17:05:58

mmm... maybe it is him!!! I might put that to him later! Not sure he'll agree smile !!!

Miniwerewolfhugs Mon 30-Oct-17 17:08:57

Ah maybe he really is smelly and annoying, many husbands are I find.

Happyemoji Mon 30-Oct-17 17:10:35

The title really cheered me up. Bless him, you could be peri menopausal. He could be stressed?

SparklyUnicornPoo Mon 30-Oct-17 17:43:56

I find DH gets smellier and more annoying the more tired and stressed I am. His breath particularly annoys me (both the smell and the fact hes still breathing some days)

LineysRun Mon 30-Oct-17 18:26:45

I God I just laughed at that Sparkly and that's probably wrong. I'm on codeine.

BreakfastAtStephanies Mon 30-Oct-17 19:36:24

This. Is. Hilarious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now