Talk

Advanced search

To think Kate Middleton should have kept her tits in

(746 Posts)
moogster1a Fri 14-Sep-12 07:34:03

Surely she can't be unaware that she's one of the most photographed women in the world and there are paparazzi everywhere.
I know in an ideal lovely world she should be able to skinny dip in privacy, but in the real world I think she is being a bit naiive to go topless and then be so upset when the pictures are published

Morloth Fri 14-Sep-12 07:35:36

Why?

What happens if someone sees a breast? Do their eyes bleed?

SingingTheBlues Fri 14-Sep-12 07:36:03

You know - I kinda agree... she should be able to do what she wants but she also should know that the paps will go all out to get some salacious pics of her.

<ducks and covers>

Tee2072 Fri 14-Sep-12 07:38:56

Why? Why should she? Is the sight of her bare tit going to end the world?

MissAnnersley Fri 14-Sep-12 07:39:20

YABU.

How do we know she is 'so upset' anyway?

Sirzy Fri 14-Sep-12 07:40:06

Actually it's the paparazzi who should keep their lenses in rather than her having to change her behaviour in private.

manicinsomniac Fri 14-Sep-12 07:42:03

What I don't understand is why it's legal to post revealing photos of someone who did not pose for them or know they were being taken, just because they're famous?

That's twice this summer. Okay, Harry was being an idiot and Kate possibly a little indiscreet. But why are their bodies and private actions 'public interest' just because they're royal.

I think it's appalling.

needahandtohold Fri 14-Sep-12 07:44:10

FFS let her be. She has to be so careful for the majority of the time with what she wears. Try not to show too much leg, too much cleavage, nothing too clingy (will compound rumours of being too thin) not too loose (will start rumours of pregnancy), wear the "right" colours for whichever country she is visiting. So if she decides, on a private holiday,in private grounds, to strip down naked and lie on the sand spreadeagled then ffs just let her.

Pooka Fri 14-Sep-12 07:44:28

I disagree completely. It's not as if she was going topless in st James's park. She was in private garden/estate.

This is a hideous paparazzi intrusion and very very scummy behaviour by the French rag.

MissAnnersley Fri 14-Sep-12 07:44:57

I don't think you can compare the situations between Harry and Kate. Prince Harry made a very public show of himself whilst drunk.

The Duchess of Cambridge was in a private house on private grounds on holiday with her husband.

I am not a fan but think this is pretty crappy all round.

BumptiousandBustly Fri 14-Sep-12 07:46:45

i also think its really crappy, I agree if she's in public, but she was on private land, and frankly should be able to do that without pictures of her naked breasts being beamed around the world - that is NOT what she signed up for.

valiumredhead Fri 14-Sep-12 07:46:55

She can do what she likes but shouldn't be surprised if she whips her top off that it ends up in the paper.

Sirzy Fri 14-Sep-12 07:49:21

But she "whipped her top off" in the middle of a private estate, so far from the public that the photos taken with a long lense camera are still blurred (apparently)

Perhaps it's about time these idiots thoughts before they snap!

needahandtohold Fri 14-Sep-12 07:50:54

valium She can be if she has whipped her top off in a private place. Where does it end? If the photographers are allowed to publish photos of her on private land, then the boundaries get pushed back further and further. Will it end with photographers taking photos of her in her lounge? gym? bedroom? I'm all for photos being taken when out in public, but in private? really?

PlentyOfPubeGardens Fri 14-Sep-12 07:50:56

I look forward to the day when the press realise that 'Woman Has Tits' isn't really much of a story.

IWishIWasSheRa Fri 14-Sep-12 07:51:00

I am pleased that none of the pictures have been published in the uk whether it's moral or legality, I genuinely think the British public want her privacy protected. Had they been published I would have felt sad we had not learned from the press intrusion Diana recieved.

CailinDana Fri 14-Sep-12 07:52:06

I hope she remembered to put sun cream on her nipples.

valiumredhead Fri 14-Sep-12 07:52:14

She knows the score, she knows she is one of the most photographed women in the world.

She knows what happened to Fergie.

TheCunningStunt Fri 14-Sep-12 07:53:48

I reckon everyone else should keep their necks in but so many wind them right out there to gawp at a pair of breasts.

YABU

Boobs are boobs, royal or otherwise. The papperazi need to get over themselves. It's hardly a revelation that she has a pair now is it?hmm

MadgeHarvey Fri 14-Sep-12 07:53:51

PlentyOfPubeGardens Fri 14-Sep-12 07:50:56

I look forward to the day when the press realise that 'Woman Has Tits' isn't really much of a story

This. That's all.

YABU. Personally, I hope she gives not a fuck. BUt if someone used a long lens to get a pic of me naked in my own private environment, I think I'd feel hideously violated and fragile. It's a vile invasion of privacy.

diaimchlo Fri 14-Sep-12 07:55:38

YABU.... this was a private holiday FGS, if she had been on an official visit then she would have been in the wrong to have been in a situation where she could have been photographed like that, but behind closed doors or estate gates is it really any of our business?????????

Yes they are public figures and tbh with the usual need for some amount of privacy to enjoy their personal time together.

fluffyraggies Fri 14-Sep-12 07:57:37

But we have had this soooo many times before with younger royals in the past. How on earth can she be ''surprised and disappointed''?

If you're going to marry the heir to the throne you are signing up to the end of a normal private life. Rightly or wrongly that is how it is at the moment.

If you're going to get your 'tits that are one day going to be the queen's tits' out outdoors there is bound to be some photographer lurking somewhere throwing his flask down and joyfully grabbing his camera.

lubeybooby Fri 14-Sep-12 07:57:57

Balls to that. She should be able to dress up as a chicken and spank Will's arse with a spatula if she wished, in private, on holiday without some pap bloody intruding

internationalvulva Fri 14-Sep-12 07:59:05

YABU.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now