Lidl Goose 17 {shock} anyone tried???

(10 Posts)
KnittedJimmyChoos Thu 06-Nov-14 19:49:05

Amazed shock is it amy good? how can it be so cheap

TeaAddict235 Thu 06-Nov-14 20:19:30

no idea, is it corn fed?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Thu 06-Nov-14 21:40:38

Had a Google search.....

they were oat fed in one of the previous years (no idea if this makes a load of difference to the flavour)

but now I want a portable induction hob and a milk frother blush from Lidl

PigletJohn Thu 06-Nov-14 21:53:01

Lidl and Aldi both make a point of selling fantastic stuff at low prices for Christmas. Their mince pies outscore Fortnums at a tenth the price. There is a good chance that the quality will be good, although I have not tried the goose.

TeaAddict235 Fri 07-Nov-14 07:57:44

i'm waiting to get more of their amaZing baby vests. I feel a bit like a stalker. I'll pick up a bird if I see one too grin

KnittedJimmyChoos Fri 07-Nov-14 09:38:19

Tea why are the vests so good?

Oat fed confused

Oh dear need to gen up on goose

Milk frother...missed that

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 07-Nov-14 09:42:52

I'm a vegetarian Knitted but I have been looking for an induction hob and I was lead there when I went to their website.

The milk frother - I don't need, I don;t have room for it either .......... sadface

LilAnnieAmphetamine Fri 07-Nov-14 09:46:01

Easy way to froth your milk- put a straw in your mug and blow smile and it is childishly fun.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 07-Nov-14 09:51:56

I've got one of those wooden sticks with the whisk bits on the end, works best with UHT milk.
I did have a frother years ago (one of those steam cappuchino things) nightmare to open and clean.

I could get the DC to froth with straws while they peel my grapes grin

NecesitoDormir Fri 07-Nov-14 09:54:50

We had the goose last year. Not for Christmas just because we fancied it. It was nice but nothing special.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now