My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Non-wired bra with some uplift?!?! Recommendations please

27 replies

PotPourri · 21/05/2004 09:59

Am getting fed up of my sore boobs now. I got 2 Triumph non wired bras (got measured and everything at Selfridges) and I swear they make my boobs sorer as they don't give me the support I am after. I tried my theory and have been wearing my old bras (underwired, balcony and plain M&S - not supposed to I know) and what a difference. I have practically no pain when I wear them.

Please please, does anyone know of a non-wired or maternity or nursing bra that gives uplift - i.e. support a bit like you get from underwired ones? I don't even care if it looks ugly. I'm at the end of my tether...

OP posts:
Lolabelle · 15/06/2004 14:15

I'm risking it then and keeping my underwired ones - God please let mine go down aftrewards as i hate them, they look ott in everything i wear and gravity is not on my side!

Chuffed · 15/06/2004 18:42

I went from a 32E to 34E and swear by the Elle McPherson Maternelle. I think it offers good support and doesn't show through tight t's. It is a nursing bra but you can't tell when you are pregnant and now I'm breast feeding I didn't actually go up anymore so am able to use them.
You can get them at John Lewis, House of Fraser, not sure where else. They were the only ones I found that didn't show through fitted tops.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.