Talk

Advanced search

I need to rave about a hair product

(51 Posts)
phoolani Wed 20-Jul-16 20:59:09

Either that or I'll have to phone friends to tell them and that would be weird.
Just two blobs of Schwarzkopf Got2Be Allstar 10-in-1 has transformed my frizzy, highlighted mess into a silky, shiny wonder. And it has done this without turning my fine-as-silk tresses flat as a pancake; in fact it has more 'body' than I think it's ever had. And I've been out and about all day in this heat/humidity and it still looks like I've just had a blow dry. It's bloody miraculous.
I just needed to tell someone.

Littlemissindifferent Wed 20-Jul-16 23:27:15

That's for this recommendations phoolani always looking out for a miracle hair product. It's got great reviews on Boots too! I'll be getting this tomorrow.

phoolani Thu 21-Jul-16 00:14:16

I'm sat here just stroking my hair! Too good not to share!

seri0usly Thu 21-Jul-16 08:48:40

Thanks for this. I have the same hair as you do will be buying smile

SuburbanRhonda Thu 21-Jul-16 08:53:52

Not exactly a catchy name for the product though, is it? smile

Optimist1 Thu 21-Jul-16 08:58:53

Thanks for sharing your find - always good to have recommendations!

AgentProvocateur Thu 21-Jul-16 09:07:03

I'll be buying this too, to add to my vast collection of products that promise to tame my frizz! wink

LancsHotpot Thu 21-Jul-16 13:07:31

I've just ordered this from Superdrug - it was reduced to £3, two for £5.50, and free delivery with no minimum spend if you've got a Health and Beauty card.

SealSong Thu 21-Jul-16 14:25:40

Looks good, doesn't look like it's choc full of silicone either (ingredients are listed on amazon listing for it)...I've ordered it too.

GloriousGusset Thu 21-Jul-16 14:26:21

Oh I love having a new wonder product to buy on my walk home! grin

proseccowithastraw Thu 21-Jul-16 14:41:25

I can't find many reviews, but I guess it's still very new. Only one review on boots. Is it you OP? grin

So when it says treatment, is it actually a treatment and so you don't use it every time you style your hair? When it says protection, does it mean heat protection?

RastafarianTargaryen Thu 21-Jul-16 14:42:55

Is that the stuff in the purple bottle OP?

I think I have it but couldn't understand what you were actually meant to do with it blush.

Do you put it on towel dried hair?

phoolani Fri 22-Jul-16 11:37:40

Yes and yes, I think!

SuperFlyHigh Fri 22-Jul-16 11:55:51

It's ok, got it from Boots about 2 years ago - does what it says (I have highlighted fine hair) but I'm not in love with it. But it's a good product at a good price.

BeautyGoesToBenidorm Fri 22-Jul-16 12:01:58

Oooh, I'll have to give this a go - my hair is knackered from overbleaching and I'm trying to grow it. I do like the Got2B range.

I've found some of the Garnier Ultimate Blends range to be good for dry hair - the Honey Bee Propolis serum has been really good so far - but I'm always on the lookout smile

TheDevilMadeMeDoIt Fri 22-Jul-16 17:22:12

Guess what just leaped off the shelf and into my basket at lunchtime grin

So now a question 'cos it's not clear from the instructions on the bottle - is this instead of conditioner or as well as?

SuperFlyHigh Fri 22-Jul-16 17:47:50

TheDevil I think it's a treatment after conditioner. It is nice

Cheesymonster Fri 22-Jul-16 18:14:10

I use this! On my second bottle.

TheDevilMadeMeDoIt Fri 22-Jul-16 18:19:00

Thank you SuperFly.

Exploretheunexplored23 Fri 22-Jul-16 18:34:15

I got a bottle of this in poundland last week! I havent used it yet i will make sure i use it in the morning now!

peachmama Fri 22-Jul-16 18:50:51

Bought and used this today - it's great!. Probably the cheapest product I have ever bought for my hair - thanks so much for a fantastic tip phoo

AbsolutelyIDo Fri 22-Jul-16 18:52:50

When do you use it? Is it a rinse out or leave in?

phoolani Fri 22-Jul-16 19:59:13

It's just a styling product. Wash hair and condition if you do - I don't, I use a leave in oil instead (tho I forgot to use it before I tried this) put a couple of blobs though the hair, then dry/style as normal. I'm now on my third day after I used it and my hair still looks good. I normally can only go two days between washes before my hair collapses in on itself. I'm now just hoping it isn't a one hit wonder!

phoolani Fri 22-Jul-16 20:06:07

Prosecco - the boots review isn't me; interestingly, she has almost the opposite hair type to me. I don't know about the treatment part, I just took it to be a use every time you wash product. But I may be wrong...(goes off to read bottle).

sulee Fri 22-Jul-16 21:18:48

Thanks Phoolani- do love a product recommendation and my hair is shite, so will give it a go!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now