Talk

Advanced search

Cropped/Short denim jacket

(8 Posts)
Startail Mon 27-May-13 10:36:33

Have any of you or your DDs seen/bought a nice light denim or better still cream denim jacket recently?

For DD1(15), women shaped sized 12 not a stick thin teen. To use as a cardigan over summer dresses, so passably smart not distressed to the point of having stains and holes.

Thanks

Startail Mon 27-May-13 15:06:23

I'm sure one of you has seen a nice denim jacket.

She keeps pinching my cardigan, she needs a jacket.

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 27-May-13 15:31:08

h&m, zara, warehouse, new look and oasis all have them. Depends how tall she is as to which is the best fit.

Startail Mon 27-May-13 21:32:39

5'6" ish with hips, so she'll have to try them on, as I think she wants short enough not to reach her hips.

(I know from personal experience that, smallish boobs and big hips can make jacket buying hell. I tried in a 100 navy blazers in Next's sale and didn't buy one).

Startail Mon 27-May-13 21:39:23

she's very taken with this

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 27-May-13 21:51:04

I have one by Cheap Monday from a few years ago, and a vintage Levi's one from Rokit. The Rokit website is definitely worth a look if you are outside London.

blush I just got my Levi's one out and realised it is cropped because it is a children's jacket, I am 25 blush

Clure Mon 27-May-13 22:33:02

Got a lovely slightly cropped vintage type wash denim in h and m. Also seen a nice one (was too big on my narrow shoulders) in Debenhams - Henry Holland one.

Clure Mon 27-May-13 22:38:29

this is the h and m one
Primark have a quite nice military khaki fitted short length jacket at the moment too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now