This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you're a company / brand and would like to run a product test on Mumsnet please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Live in London and want help with the laundry? Sign up to test Laundrapp’s laundry and dry cleaning services(14 Posts)
Laundrapp have asked us to find 30 users who live in London to test their home delivery laundry services. The users must live in a location currently serviced by Laundrapp.
Selected testers will be sent £30 of free credit to use on any service they wish, in exchange for giving feedback.
Here’s what Laundrapp has to say:
“No one likes doing their laundry - it just sits there, piling up and looking at you, waiting to be done.You’ve got enough on your plate without having to stress about getting the stains out of little Timmy’s shorts. So, why not show your kids’ laundry the finger - by tapping for a collection on the Laundrapp app. We’ll collect, clean, fold and deliver your laundry back to you in as little as 48 hours. We also take care of dry cleaning and ironing, giving you countless hours back to your day. And with our contact-free delivery option, you can access our service from the safety of your home. Whether it’s suits and shirts, bedding and towels or endless piles of clothes that are bringing you down, we’ve got your back. And if that’s not awesome enough - collection and delivery is absolutely FREE!”
If you’re interested in taking part, please click here to sign-up.
All selected testers who give feedback via a thread on the Mumsnet site as well as a survey that is sent to them, will be entered into a prize draw where two lucky testers will each win a £100 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).
Thanks and good luck!
Standard insight T&Cs apply
*Please note that due to the current trading environment as a result of lockdown and the implications to store closures, Laundrapp can only offer this testing opportunity to users in London & Greater London.
Crikey!! I’d pretty much crawl across broken glass to have someone do our laundry for us - yes please!
Sounds like a great innovation 😉
I have my laundry does by a great North London company who come miles to collect it, worth every penny, but n to what Laundrapp charge!
This is my most hated household chore. Pleeeeease make this available outside London.
I’ve signed up, look forward to receiving a code...
Just placed my order. The website was a bit annoying, it kept resetting the delivery times to the wrong ones when I had to go back and make some changes as I'd put my phone no in wrong. Would be good if they picked up and delivered in the day esp at the moment.
- nice layout in the app and pretty easy to navigate.
- disappointed at the exclusion of delicate items - particularly silk dresses/shirts. This is probably 50-60% of my overall dry cleaning so a big omission (for me).
- I wasn't given a choice of collection and return dates/ times, just presented with when it would happen. Fine during lockdown but that won't work under normal circumstances.
- I was expecting collection between 8-9am. No notification via app or text or email or or phone but when I navigated the app to get to my order to check I had the correct items ready for collection, there was a single line saying the driver was delayed and would be with me at 9.30. Had I not proactively checked the app, and further, gone to that specific order, I would have been unaware. This is an issue if the timing impacts on meetings/ nursery schedule etc. Half an hour at the start of the day can be an issue. Though my main concern is the lack of notification.
Fingers crossed they do a good job (when they eventually collect)
I had a very good experience. The app was straightforward. I sent a silk dress and coat for dry cleaning which came back in great condition.
There were notifications via the app showing how near my driver was - he was on time both times.
Only negative was the pre-filled collection and drop off times were 10 days apart. When I selected an earlier drop off, one was actually available 72 later. It would make more sense to have the earliest collection and drop off as default setting. I will use it again.
In addition to my earlier comments re silk being excluded, lack of choice re collection/ drop off and poor Comms re delays, further observations:
- staff were efficient and polite at drop off and collection.
- items were returned well cleaned and pressed.
- reduced plastic would be good- paper sleeves rather than bags.
- current dry-cleaners will also do minor repairs. For reasonable costs, things like trouser stitching, pocket repairs, and replacement buttons would be welcome.
Please login first.