Talk

Advanced search

Could it have happened this month?

(103 Posts)
goingmadtrying Wed 27-Jul-11 16:17:27

Afternoon ladies!

Well I just wanted to write my symptoms down to see what everyone thinks, I really don't think we will have been successful this month, but my symptoms so far :

Spotting mid cycle - Not sure this could have been implantation or anything as quite early on, would have been around ovulation for 1 of them
Thrush!!! - Awful for about 1 week just about gone now, had this when pg with DS1???
Extreme Tiredness sad - For last week have been absolutely exhausted, have had some late nights but nothing major, were talking 11pm, and DS2 has started to sleep much better so actually probably getting more sleep than for a long time. Monday everyone kept asking if i'd been crying as eyes were soooo tired. Then yesterday and today get to about 3pm and could truly go to bed and not get up until tomorrow sad
Mood swings - have been emotional and also extremely cranky in past couple of weeks, teachers school report made me cry, been screaming at the kids (school holidays lol)

Not sure when due as had really weird cycle last month, was 37 days long, which in my terms could be up to 10 days late!!. So cd 24 today I am not testing early this month and will try and wait until tuesday.

So what do you thinksmile

goingmadtrying Wed 27-Jul-11 18:17:46

Any thoughts anyone??

Imustbecrazy26 Wed 27-Jul-11 18:19:57

Hi

Didnt want to leave unanswered are your cycles normally odd?

buggerlugs82 Wed 27-Jul-11 18:27:19

POAS. It will put you out of your misery. Its the only way to know

(if i had a pound for every "am I" thread i'd be one rich MNer)

goingmadtrying Wed 27-Jul-11 18:38:23

This is cycle 7 or 8 lol deleted all my data so I can't obsess!!

mustbcrazy I normally have between 27-29 days but have had one at 32 and the last 37 not after each other though.

buggerlugs I don't want to poas just yet wasted too much money so far, just passing the last few days and interested in what other mn'ers thought smile

Nettee Wed 27-Jul-11 19:09:19

Ooo sounds a bit like me last week, I am still really tired and bfp yesterday. Thrush is a preg symptom too. All sounds promising to me. Good luck for Tuesday and for the patience required before then in not testing.

goingmadtrying Wed 27-Jul-11 19:22:15

Congrats nettee did you have thrush too, I'm trying not to get to ahead of myself but I say that every month smile

goingmadtrying Wed 27-Jul-11 19:51:14

have just realised I have different symptoms each month lol grin well one of themselves got to be true lol

mrsshears Wed 27-Jul-11 20:00:08

hi going old buddy old pal !!
ooohh that sounds promising to me! i have my fingers well and truly crossed for you!
I will keep checking insmile

goingmadtrying Wed 27-Jul-11 20:03:49

Hi mrss hope you are well how you doing? I'm hoping it all sounds promising but then we think that every month don't we grin

when are you due?

mrsshears Wed 27-Jul-11 20:53:24

thats true!
I ov'd really late this month and i'm currently 6 or 7 dpo,my luteal phase is normally 11-12 days so still a bit to go yet,i reckon about monday or tuesday.
We havent really "tried" as such this month and have only done it once at the right time as we are having a little wobble(god knows why now after trying for so long) about dc3.
we did the wrong thing really as we wrote down the whole of our finances and scared ourselves silly!I dont know why really as we are really comfortable but then this could be the problem as another dc would mean we wouldnt be as comfortable.

goingmadtrying Thu 28-Jul-11 07:55:26

Omg mrss that sounds just like us I really want a baby but I'm not 100% it's the right thing to do with money and childcare etc!!! We to haven't done it loads but you never know confused

we have turned in to testing buddies then, will you wait until Tuesday or test earlier??

mrsshears Thu 28-Jul-11 13:41:17

I would love to say i will wait til tuesday but i don't trust myselfgrin
ours is mainly due to childcare too and holidays which all seem to be geared around 2 adults and 2 children!
On the testing front i will try to hold out til monday or tuesdaysmile

goingmadtrying Thu 28-Jul-11 15:20:59

I hadn't even thought of hols lol but we got a dog so probably won't be going abroad anytime soon we normally go with friends to haven at Easter so that could carry on smile

in terms of childcare I work weekends and dh shifts so they sometimes clash but we have good family but it's a bit much to expect them to look after 3!!!

I just think you can never have enough money and the time never seems right although at the minute I'm very much of the mind that it'll happen if it happens. I probably won't be able to wait until tuesday already thinking of going tesco lol fx we wait a few more days, I am having some tummy ache though so wondering if af gearing up to come sad

Nettee Fri 29-Jul-11 07:14:05

Tummy ache can be a good sign ( in fact all the pmt symptoms could go either way really!) so no sad about it at the moment.

Mrsshears - doing it once whist wobbling about no 3 seemed to work well for me! I have a holiday booked for my due date so I am sure that was a contributing factor as well. I think we decided it was never going to be 100% and all the holiday,childcare, money type issues would resolve themselves and I couldn't make any of them out to be a good enough reason not to. It was kind of now or never and never is also a huge decision.

Anyway good luck to both of you for next Tuesday if you can step way from the pee sticks til then

goingmadtrying Fri 29-Jul-11 07:31:26

Thanks nettee tuesday seems a long way off grin

any news today mrss still got a bit of belly ache

PlinkertyPlonk Fri 29-Jul-11 13:42:30

I've been lurking (am a newbie) but like you am also trying to put off testing until next week! Have been feeling distinctly odd for the past week but I guess my symptoms could be anything so will try not to get too excited.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

PlinkertyPlonk Fri 29-Jul-11 13:43:50

Hmm, rookie error. No 'nose' in the MN smiley smile

goingmadtrying Sat 30-Jul-11 07:17:07

Morning and welcome plinkity feeling decidely not pregnant today and ignorning any type of symptoms, fx for you getting a bfp

Have a good weekend smile

mrsshears Sat 30-Jul-11 08:28:26

morning ladiessmile
i don't feel pregnant either going,just really pre menstrual,i've started getting snappy too which is a sure sign of impending af.
hope you all have a good weekend too

goingmadtrying Sat 30-Jul-11 08:34:26

Lol mrss I reckon we will get our bfp together our symptoms etc are just too similargrin

when are you testing?

mrsshears Sat 30-Jul-11 09:41:45

I will try and hold out til tuesday and test then

PlinkertyPlonk Sat 30-Jul-11 14:09:36

Sorry to hear that pregnant feeling's gone away going and MrsS.

Have now decided I can't wait until Tuesday; friends are arriving this evening with a large quantity of wine, so need to know if I can get smashed have a few glasses or not. Don't want to risk pickling any seedlings, but the friends will notice immediately if I'm not drinking. Any tips for avoiding detection? hmm

1sttimetryer Sat 30-Jul-11 14:24:29

I have that problem plink, off out in town for a hen night tonight, if i dont drink they are bound to smell a rat, but i did a test yesterday morning that was negative, but i feel soo 'different', im planning on just having a couple of drinks and drink coke inbetween, hope no-one realises

goingmadtrying Sat 30-Jul-11 14:25:06

Are u going to test today?
Maybe feign feeling off and didn't want to cancel at short notice??

Fx you get a bfp x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now