Talk

Advanced search

To think the saconejolys are just having babies for money?

(45 Posts)
Skustew Sun 04-Feb-18 20:08:39

They said they only wanted two, then when their views went down they had another one. There views were going down again so baby number 4 is on the way and their views have shot straight back up. What are they going to do when these children grow up and don't want to be filmed or are teased at school as they've put online so much?

socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv

NewYearNewMe18 Sun 04-Feb-18 20:11:07

Who?

Amanduh Sun 04-Feb-18 20:14:28

Yep. They don’t bother much with the current baby they’ve got as it is. She is so understimulated, it’s really sad.

Namesarehard Sun 04-Feb-18 20:18:52

Never heard of them.

FarmerSee Sun 04-Feb-18 20:20:40

I've no idea who they are

SkaPunkPrincess Sun 04-Feb-18 20:42:36

Who? Nice try posting your own YouTube channel link here for views btw 😂

Skustew Sun 04-Feb-18 20:44:25

Ha I'm not them, I didn't post a link to a video, just a link to their stats showing they are going down!

They are one of the most known family vloggers in the UK...

RunningOutOfCharge Sun 04-Feb-18 20:48:26

Amanduh that's not what I've seen from Anna's insta account? She's constantly with her baby, playing with her and doing normal things! Think you are just trying to fuel the fire....

Amanduh Sun 04-Feb-18 22:53:33

I’m not fuelling any fire 😂😂😂 she’s constantly WITH the baby but does... nothing.
But yes OP I agree

Series28 Sun 04-Feb-18 22:58:46

You dont know them, its very unreasonable and unfair to suggest someone is having children just for money. I suggest OP you stop watching there videos everynight and stop giving them money, if it bothers you so much.
I only wanted two, after having two things changed and I now have four. People can change their mind.

TolchockLovelyInTheLitso Sun 04-Feb-18 22:59:43

DD1 loves them. I think they are exploiting those poor kids, who have no say in having every detail of their lives broadcast. A stunt baby to get viewers/£ is no surprise at all. Grabby exploitative feckers.

PaintingOwls Sun 04-Feb-18 23:03:28

Are you serious? They were talking about having a fourth almost as soon as number 3 popped out.

I don't find them particularly entertaining, personally, but I have watched a few videos. If you don't like them, stop talking about them. There is no such thing as bad publicity, remember?

In fact, I might go and watch their latest video now...

PaintingOwls Sun 04-Feb-18 23:05:04

And why do you assume she does nothing with the baby? You see 20 minutes of living out of 24 hours, she does t have to prove that she's interacting with the baby.

RunningOutOfCharge Sun 04-Feb-18 23:20:35

You know she does 'nothing' with her how exactly?

You don't

RunningOutOfCharge Sun 04-Feb-18 23:22:17

owls some people believe that that's the full day.....all vlogged for the public. bless

Skustew Mon 05-Feb-18 13:44:23

Grabby exploitative feckers.

That sums it up. I do think authorities should be involved, if they were child actors on a film or TV there are very strict rules about it all.

RunningOutOfCharge Mon 05-Feb-18 14:38:36

Lol there are hundreds of vloggers out there! Not just this one family

Rules about what??

falsepriest Mon 05-Feb-18 14:40:15

Literally couldn't give a single hoot.

Hedgehog80 Mon 05-Feb-18 14:43:05

What we see is a tiny snapshot of their day ! How could anyone really know exactly what they do and how much time they spend interacting with their baby ?

I really like them, I used to watch them quite a lot but since life has got busier with dc5 I don’t have much time anymore but from what I saw of them they seemed quite down to earth, they’ve also clearly got their heads screwed on as have taken an opportunity and made a fortune from social media. Good for them.

LifeBeginsAtGin Mon 05-Feb-18 14:53:01

A bit like Louise Pentland.

midnightmisssuki Mon 05-Feb-18 15:10:53

who are they??

Batmanwearspants Mon 05-Feb-18 15:31:20

Louise Pentland is a bit different. Doesn’t feel quite as exploitative.

Skustew Mon 05-Feb-18 17:29:58

Strict rules about child performers.

Louise p doesn't seem that bad in terms of explotation, the SJ seem reliant on having kids for content.

Changedmynameo Mon 05-Feb-18 17:33:57

She said on this morning she wants one more. that was a few months ago. I can’t see why anyone would have another baby for “views”

Skustew Mon 05-Feb-18 17:48:34

I find it has to believe that someone who's whole job was using the children as entertainment wouldn't have another one when they started to decline in popularity. Espically as they had a huge boost after the last one came.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now