(188 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

FlibberJunk Sat 20-Aug-16 16:21:29

Pretty please?

I'm too scared to go in person.

Patheticfallacy Sat 20-Aug-16 16:23:14

Ooh and me too if anyone is offeringgrin

BagelDog Sat 20-Aug-16 16:24:06

Not unreasonable... Would love one too but not very brave about it and OH would laugh if I went irl... Sadly I can't help you, psychic as a doorknob me xx

hazeimcgee Sat 20-Aug-16 16:24:07

Don't you need to be there in person for it to work? I'd love one but need to find someone reputable

c3pu Sat 20-Aug-16 16:24:23

I can do you a psychic reading.

What would you like to hear?

AloneNow Sat 20-Aug-16 16:24:55

Oh me too please!

Coconutty Sat 20-Aug-16 16:25:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Patheticfallacy Sat 20-Aug-16 16:28:31

I want to know whether my relationship is going to work out.

FlibberJunk Sat 20-Aug-16 16:30:37

grin psychic as a doorknob

Nothing's happening that I need help with, I'd just like one because I believe in spirituality and always find psychic readings really interesting when I hear of other people's experiences.

Disclaimer before Debbie Downers come along: I am not vulnerable. You do not have to shut the thread down because you think I am vulnerable and being taken advantage of. This is for fun. If you don't believe in psychics, you don't have to be in here smile

Justwanttoweeinpeace Sat 20-Aug-16 16:32:39

Ooh could I have one? It's a big ask but I've just started sending out CVs to kick off a career change so I'm looking for a hint. flowerschocolate

Gottagetmoving Sat 20-Aug-16 16:32:52

I want to know whether my relationship is going to work out

That depends on you and your partner. There are no guarantees. No charge. grin

worriedinwonderland Sat 20-Aug-16 16:33:04

Ooooh I love psychic readings.

Have been to a few demonstrations since I lost someone close but they've not come through sad

I have had two of my Nan's and a grandad come through, I was told specific things that no one else knew except my mum.

c3pu Sat 20-Aug-16 16:34:17

Patheticfallacy - no, your relationship will not work out.

I'm not psychic, but I'm basing my reasoning that if it's in enough trouble for you to ask on a public forum for a psychic reading about it, then the answer is probably a no.

Hope I'm wrong though!

Patheticfallacy Sat 20-Aug-16 16:35:15

I wouldn't say it was in trouble particularly.

MrsTerryPratchett Sat 20-Aug-16 16:38:13

You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.
Your sexual adjustment has presented problems for you.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.
You have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.
At times you are extroverted, affable, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
Some of your aspirations tend to be pretty unrealistic.
Security is one of your major goals in life.

There you go, works for everyone... It's the Forer effect.

FlibberJunk Sat 20-Aug-16 16:45:28

<<closes the gate to the Debbie downer pen, double checks the lock is on tightly and returns to thread>>

acasualobserver Sat 20-Aug-16 17:13:30

Please PM me for my rates. Payment is strictly in advance.

InvolvetheChicken Sat 20-Aug-16 17:15:16

Try a different forum before I met very scientific and sceptical DP I had a few online readings done on sofeminine.com.

Readings online and in real life are fun and they give you a sense that things will work out well even if it is all made up. I think you pay for the entertainment not necessarily that it's true.

FlibberJunk Sat 20-Aug-16 17:36:41

Oh dear, I should have included the word 'free' in my title. Sorry sad

Newes Sat 20-Aug-16 17:39:16

I think if you go into this with a clear head and determination you will get the outcome you require. It isn't going to be easy, but things worth having often aren't simple to acquire.

WorraLiberty Sat 20-Aug-16 17:39:52

It must be the day for this sort of thing.

Someone started the same thread in Chat earlier confused

FlibberJunk Sat 20-Aug-16 17:42:52

Did they get a reading in the end??

Iwasjustabouttosaythat Sat 20-Aug-16 17:47:51

MrsTerryPratchett is about the only person on this thread who isn't a "Debbie Downer".

Coconutty Sat 20-Aug-16 17:48:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

calamityjam Sat 20-Aug-16 17:50:13

OOH, me please, can I have one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now