Advanced search

getting your tits out.

(101 Posts)
AtYourCervix Mon 15-Apr-13 18:21:37

livens up a blood donation session.

Please go and give blood if you can.

thanks

KurriKurri Mon 15-Apr-13 18:30:47

Not allowed to give blood as I am far too rubbish grin - but will happily wave my boob around if it encourages others. (Or at least I can promise to put it away if they give blood) grin

Flobbadobs Mon 15-Apr-13 18:31:28

grin grin
Maybe thats why my local blood people had to move to a bigger building...

SirBoobAlot Mon 15-Apr-13 19:34:02

Not allowed to, but might pop down to see if any boobs are flashing, to work out how many MNers are around here grin

Shutupanddrive Mon 15-Apr-13 19:35:57

They can never find a vein in me, mine are crap sad

Shutupanddrive Mon 15-Apr-13 19:36:26

My veins I mean, my tits are quite good! grin

freddiemisagreatshag Mon 15-Apr-13 19:36:51

They don't want my blood sad but I'm happy to get my tits out if it helps grin doubtful I'm 45 and they aren't that impressive

FreudiansSlipper Mon 15-Apr-13 19:39:48

I can't sad

but have a great pair of tits and love getting them out smile

OnTheNingNangNong Mon 15-Apr-13 19:43:31

grin When I'm able to, I will be donating. My husband will be too.

openerofjars Mon 15-Apr-13 19:48:44

I get mine out all the time but they still don't want my blood. Huh.

YoniRaver Mon 15-Apr-13 19:50:37

Oh bum, you've reminded me I have to go tomorrow

Molehillmountain Mon 15-Apr-13 19:52:39

Since I'm still bf dd2 and intend to give blood, there's a fair chance I may be legitimately able to combine the two grin

MrsMorton Mon 15-Apr-13 19:53:33

I went to two centres last Friday, permanent one near Oxford Circus and the session at Brewer's Hall in the City and they were both full!! I've made an appointment for this Friday.

Jestrin Mon 15-Apr-13 20:09:00

I used to send my mum to give blood. She got a cup of tea and I got the packet of crisps on offer grin

The irony is though, that I needed a transfusion after DD birth. So if you do give blood a big Thank You flowers

NorksAreMessy Mon 15-Apr-13 21:09:53

It is so wonderful t have atyourcervix back
And I do love giving blood
And I do have very very untidy Norks

Hmmm, OK, I will go for it. Do I remove the Doreen bra on entry, or whilst they do the finger prick, or just as I lie down?

Naysa Mon 15-Apr-13 21:40:22

Ooo oo oo

I gave blood on Wednesday grin

I wanted to do it sooner but I got a piercing a while ago and had to wait for four months grin

I felt very proud!

PomBearWithAnOFRS Mon 15-Apr-13 22:09:37

They won't take my unsuitable blood sad but I could go and get my tits out to encourage others grin (not sure if they'd give if I got them out or give to make me put them away again though... grin)

AphraBehn Mon 15-Apr-13 22:15:15

I give blood regularly but they never want me to get my tits out.
I'm O- and the blood people always tell me how special I am smile

CruCru Mon 15-Apr-13 22:40:52

They won't take my blood as I had a blood transfusion after giving birth. All you O people, go and donate for me!

DuelingFanjo Mon 15-Apr-13 22:44:15

I gave blood for the first time last month and it effected me really badly. I honestly had to stay lying down for over half an hour and felt really unwell while other people were just getting up and leaving after ten minutes. Can anyone tell me if there's a way to avoid this happening in future? They tested my blood for iron levels and said it was ok but imam breastfeeding a toddler and wondered if this might be why? I really want to keep on donating but feeling that sick is not something I look forward to.

ThreeWheelsGood Mon 15-Apr-13 23:00:19

Can you give blood if you're still breastfeeding?

MikeOxard Mon 15-Apr-13 23:01:45

THANK YOU blood donors! You saved my life after I gave birth to dd. xx

Tortington Mon 15-Apr-13 23:02:57

thank you blood donors you also saved my life, however nw i can't give blood sad

LoganMummy Mon 15-Apr-13 23:04:20

Dueling - my DH had a really bad faint after giving blood and because of that he is no longer able to donate.

I used to find asking for a local anesthetic helped me as I didn't like the feeling of the needle in my arm. Might be worth a try?

Gerrof Mon 15-Apr-13 23:07:24

That's a great thread title, and nice to see you back AYC.

I can't give it yet as I have had an OP in recent times but always try to as I am B negative.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now