Talk

Advanced search

why do knicker makers make their knickers with seams going thru the middle of the crotch area??

(24 Posts)
psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 17:02:31

It is so damn fucking painful when it rubs against your clitoras (and I can;t even spell the damn word[bush]), all day long!!

feels like I am being cut in half......let me tell you, it is a sensitive area that likes the touch of someone loving, NOT a seam from something out of a torture chamber.

<<wince, wiggle, whimper>>

PenelopePitstops Sat 13-Jun-09 17:06:30

you need some extra fatty flaps to stop this!

CarGirl Sat 13-Jun-09 17:07:50

I get Hennes short style knicker for exactly this reason, they are so comfortable - they are from the childrens dept though probably fit up to a size 12 possibly.

differentID Sat 13-Jun-09 17:08:17

you need to start wearing Granny pants. they are so comfy!

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 17:13:17

<<snort>> @ extra fatty flaps.

cargirl, I do get those when able, but they don;t tumble well<<sigh>>

granny pants, me......no way!!<<glares at diff>>

llareggub Sat 13-Jun-09 17:15:12

Where do you buy your pants? I've never felt that!

CarGirl Sat 13-Jun-09 17:18:29

stop tumble drying them then you slattern!

Shame they don't do 5 packs in black of them.

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 17:19:18

erm....

new look, tesco, sainsburys....they are the worst for it<<painful>>

they are in fact worse than thongs, and I stopped wearing them for that reason too!!

differentID Sat 13-Jun-09 17:21:17

I wear semi-grsanny pants from marks and sparks. Nowhere else does non crotch-seamed knickers for bigger bummed ladies

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 17:24:48

cargirl, you come do my laundry with the 7 lots of pants/knickers and many many many many many (to infinitum) socks.......then tell me that!!

wink

diff, semi I could do

CarGirl Sat 13-Jun-09 17:34:35

Well I manage with 6 of us.......I have learnt the knack with socks, each child has 10 identical pairs (school socks this is) but they all have completely diff styles. It's really helped a lot!

As we all have the same Hennes pants (well 4 of us) the middle 2 have the names in theirs with the iron lables otherwise DH would have no hope grin

BitOfFun Sat 13-Jun-09 17:36:57

Ive got a lovely matching set- the bra is amazingly comfy, but the pants manage the twin arse-eat clit-rub thing and I just can't wear them...sad

PenelopePitstops Sat 13-Jun-09 17:44:53

marks and sparks girl boxies are needed

Tortington Sat 13-Jun-09 17:46:48

i have some lacy half short things.

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 17:51:52

envy@ cargirls managing skills.

do you however have a 15yr old who seems to think changing her undies 3 (yes, THREE) times a day.....makes it like having 10 in the house<<rant>>

M&S girl boxies sound like the plan me thinks. I have given up on matching underwear now anyway seeing as to get matching pants for my lovely bra's would break my bank!

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 17:52:16

lacy sound pretty

CarGirl Sat 13-Jun-09 17:56:39

No only the 5 year old and 3 year old regularly fancy a change of pants most days angry and in fact the 5 year old can get through several changes of cloths per day unless occupied with something else.

Do you have a 12 year old girl who gets loads of grass stains on the knees of her white joggers (after you told her she was banned from buying white trousers/jumpers/hoodies). Silly me keeps getting them clean though hmm

I should have had some boys - surely they have to be easier on the clothes front?

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 18:18:42

well.....DS1 stays in the same clothes for days on end until I remember and creep in at night and steall them away to wash them

DS2 has a scissor obsession and restyled all his clothes last weekangry

DD2 has the 'lets stain any white top with chocolate disease' howeverhmm

CarGirl Sat 13-Jun-09 18:21:10

I quite like pure white, I find bleach very helpful.

Worst thing is black marker pen at school, even some of the ink stain removers don't work on it angry

TripleTroubleMuffin Sat 13-Jun-09 18:23:17

Psycho - that is hilarious.

Look at your freudian slip in the OP.

grin

My pet hate is knickers that don't have the gusset quite wide enough for a liner.

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 18:41:20

oh god, just noticedblush

cargirl, bleach does not seem to do chocolate I have found.

or sunspray stains eitherhmm....I mean, what is it with sunspray, why doe it stain everything white a chitty yellow colour??

CarGirl Sat 13-Jun-09 18:48:21

Not sure but it came out of my pillowcases today, I use bio powder and it has been sunny. Never came out of my synthetic top one time though, had to bin it sad

wotulookinat Sat 13-Jun-09 19:04:41

I can honestly say that I have never experienced this - must be because you lot are thin!

psychomum5 Sat 13-Jun-09 19:08:45

be thankful, it is painful!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now