Talk

Advanced search

Got my first order of Liz Earle skincare . . .

(13 Posts)
GreebosWhiskers Wed 26-Sep-07 09:59:41

. . . & it's fantastic! Used it for the first time last night (did a patch test the day before like they recommend) & my face feels so good - for the first time in ages it's not tight, rough or flaky

It was very luxurious too, all hand-wrapped in tissue paper & in a box - just like getting a present lol. I even got a freebie trial size sun cream that'll have to wait 'til next year now.

GreebosWhiskers Wed 26-Sep-07 10:01:44

Meant to add thanks for the recommendation granarybeck & batters

sylvev Wed 26-Sep-07 13:35:02

I love liz earle products, esp cleanse & polish and the exfoliator. If you watch QVC you can get some good bargains when its a "todays special value". My DS uses cleanse and polish also and its great for his spotty skin!

NorthernRockCod Wed 26-Sep-07 13:35:22

link to wot oyu got

GreebosWhiskers Wed 26-Sep-07 14:47:20

Got this & now have a huge wishlist that I'm going to email to dhgrin

NorthernRockCod Wed 26-Sep-07 14:48:03

explain how it all works
have ofrt looked fom afar and is cheaper than lancome

Sidge Wed 26-Sep-07 14:49:00

My friend's DH works for Liz Earle and I get freebies smile

Lovely products aren't they?

WillyWonka Wed 26-Sep-07 14:50:07

Liz Earle stuff is just ace and the freebies work on me cos I always end up buying the full sizes in my next order blush

Kewcumber Wed 26-Sep-07 14:57:04

I use the body wash on me and Ds (and wash his hair in it too) its fab. Better on dry skins in my opinion.

get the body wash its fab - no detergents in it and the only thing (at a reasonable price) I can use wihtout having to add body cream afterwards.

Kewcumber Wed 26-Sep-07 14:57:28

Lovely shop on isle of Wight too.

Bundle Wed 26-Sep-07 15:00:00

spotted cowshed stuff in johnny lou lou's yesterday, lovely pongs smile

GreebosWhiskers Wed 26-Sep-07 15:20:04

You massage in the cleanser with your fingertips, wet the cloth in hand-hot water, wring & use it to polish off the cleanser. Then you just do the toner & moisturiser thing. The serum can be used for lines around eyes & lips as well as anywhere else. It all smells & feels gorgeous & they do trial sizes from £4-£6 so will be ordering a few of those before xmas so I know what to ask santa for.

janeitebus Sat 29-Sep-07 21:40:12

Discounts if you order through the Beauty Bible.

The hot cloth cleanser smells amazing and is lovely to use but I didn't feel it did an awful lot for my skin unforunately, so didn't re-order. The smell is soooo good though - sort of eucalyptus-y.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now