Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

HELP, EITHER MY SHOES ARE TOO BIG OR MY FEET ARE TOO SMALL!

(14 Posts)
lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 18:37:38

bought a pair of green open toe shoes to wear with a fab dress to a wedding and my foot keeps slipping down. they're a size 3 but i have a really low arch, is there a foot equivalent of t*t tape?

fruittea Fri 06-Jul-07 18:42:32

try a little half insole, like Scholl Party Feet, they might keep your foot back

NoodleStroodle Fri 06-Jul-07 18:44:11

I wish I could help - I have flipper feet so would love to give some of my spare and pass to you but it doesn't work like that does it?

lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 18:44:40

got full insoles in already, dont want to not wear them coz they look so fab with the dress.

this is why i dont wear heels!

lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 18:45:08

lol noodle tis v annoying

fruittea Fri 06-Jul-07 18:48:07

sure you can't cope with another half insole? i have very narrow feet too and struggle with heels, and often end up with one or two inserts to keep them on. Otherwise could you just stand still most of the time, and walk very slowly

lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 18:50:42

ahh, good shout. they look so nice and you cant get womens shoes any smaller than a 3. would party feet pads do the trick then?

NoodleStroodle Fri 06-Jul-07 18:51:20

I WANT LITTLE LISSIE FEET

<stomps off tripping over flipper feet>

lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 18:54:49

lol, no you dont. have to shop in the kiddies section. fab for flip flops, flats etc but if i want adult shoes <shakes head>

bran Fri 06-Jul-07 18:57:58

If you have tit tape to hand you could try it and see if it helps. I'm of your low instep as I have a really high one and it makes buying shoes a pain.

NoodleStroodle Fri 06-Jul-07 18:59:02

I do
I do
I do

bran Fri 06-Jul-07 19:02:17

Or you could try making your foot a bit bigger by wrapping athletic tape around it, or the plaster that comes in a long srip. You wouldn't be able to take your shoes off at all though, or everyone would think you'd had some sort of injury.

lissie Fri 06-Jul-07 19:02:33

have tried folding insole into three to see if that helps and it has. might try tit tape too tho. wish i could swap them, i look enough like a child already!

fruittea Fri 06-Jul-07 19:10:39

Sounds like a result! All the supermarkets have those gel insoles if you can't get to a Boots.

Or you could try chunky socks...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now