Talk

Advanced search

Facial Cleansing Brushes

(10 Posts)
Wilberforce2 Fri 20-Oct-17 21:12:03

My skin is shocking at the moment and it never feels really clean despite me washing it twice a day. So I was wondering if a cleansing brush would help?

If yes then which one?! There are loads and they are all different prices so I have no idea!

Thanks!

phileas Fri 20-Oct-17 22:17:42

I tried a body shop one but it was way too harsh . What helped was the hot cloth and oil method and occasionally a Konjac sponge for exfoliating.

Wondermoomin Fri 20-Oct-17 22:24:13

I've had two different electric brushes before, they were good, but having gone over to plain flannels I wouldn't bother with the brushes now.

Double cleanse using the method recommended by Caroline Hirons. I've noticed a big difference, my skin feels so good it's the first regime I've really stuck with for any length of time.

trainedopossum Fri 20-Oct-17 23:48:19

I have a Foreo Luna (the thing with silicone fingers) and I just don't see the point of it tbh. I think a muslin facecloth works better.

GaryBarlowsTaxReturn Sat 21-Oct-17 17:48:00

I have a Clarisonic and it's brilliant. Not harsh at all. Gets my skin squeaky clean and helps keep my spots at bay.

SierraFerrara Sat 21-Oct-17 18:04:32

I've tried a few different cleansing brushes (QVC 30 day return) and they didn't seem to do much.

Double cleanse with a good old flannel.

Sammysquiz Sat 21-Oct-17 21:25:37

I have the Boots No7 one - it’s really good on the occasions I can be bothered to use it!

bettytaghetti Sat 21-Oct-17 21:54:06

I absolutely love my Clarisonic. That & Cor silver soap made a huge difference to my skin.

LipstickHandbagCoffee Sat 21-Oct-17 22:41:43

My honest advice is stay clear of cleansing brushes, too harsh,and damaging
Skin doesn’t need to be exfoliated at 000s rpm.really it doesn’t.too harsh
Breakouts aren’t a sign cleansing brush works,it’s sign of irritation & damage

Angryangryyoungwoman Sat 21-Oct-17 22:46:22

I saw that aldi had them in, they were cheap too. However, I think a flannel is as abrasive as skin needs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now