Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slippers

(12 Posts)
FrowningFlamingo Sun 04-Jun-17 13:06:34

I am TTC and have largely cut out lots of the expensive bad-for-you things I love. I'd like to use the money I'm saving to buy some lovely slippers. I see mahabis on here a lot but I'm looking for something cosy and I'm not sure they fit that bill.
Happy to spend up to about £50, possibly more for something really special. Open to most styles but already have nice boot type ones so anything else really. Any suggestions?

violetgrey Sun 04-Jun-17 13:20:19

Ruby and Ed. Love their ballerina slippers.

www.rubyanded.co.uk/slippers

FrowningFlamingo Sun 04-Jun-17 13:48:00

Ooo they look lovely and I've never heard of them before. Do they make your feet very sweaty if worn without socks?!

hippadoppaloppagorillapig Sun 04-Jun-17 16:48:27

I love my moshulu ones.

WellyMummy Sun 04-Jun-17 16:57:05

Ruby and Ed, every time!

n0ne Sun 04-Jun-17 17:17:43

I got handmade felt slippers on Etsy when I was planning my hospital bag for DD. So so cosy. This shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HomeSoulShop

CowParsleyNettle Sun 04-Jun-17 18:43:14

I have a pair of pink (I despise pink) fluffy Joules children's slippers with leather soles, they are old and ugly but so comfy.

But I'm also lusting after Mahabis but having a crisis that involves one very expensive item of clothing going missing and one dying of old age, I'm not sure I can justify £80 on slippers!

CowParsleyNettle Sun 04-Jun-17 18:53:51

Ooh Ruby and Ed looks great, ordering some now!

violetgrey Sun 04-Jun-17 20:32:58

FrowningFlamingo they do a bit but I have the same issue with wearing any shoes without socks.

I also love these Moroccan slippers with sequins. Not sure if I would describe them as cozy but the pale pink ones are so pretty. The leather softens after a while.

www.bohemiadesign.com/collections/slippers

You might also like these, they are quite glam. I don't own any but have seen them in John Lewis.

www.prettyyoulondon.co.uk/slippers/all-styles.html

Blondielongie Sun 04-Jun-17 21:08:22

Fitflop SHUV in felt. You will appreciate when heavily pregnant.

Mu123 Sun 04-Jun-17 22:17:26

Oh my, this is my kinda thread!! After wearing coolers boot slippers for years im now having hormone/meds sweaty issues so looking to find a new decent pair

FrowningFlamingo Wed 14-Jun-17 11:47:18

Boo. Ruby and Ed aren't selling anything because of a website issue apparently... will be selling my the end of the month supposedly.
They said I can buy through amazon. I was all excited because they're down as in the sale on the website but of course not on amazon. Sigh...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now