Best place for bra fitting

(10 Posts)
kel1493 Wed 19-Apr-17 23:57:04

So since I've had my baby, my boobs defo seem to have stayed slightly larger than they used to be.
I could defo do with having a proper fitting (I'm 24 and I've never had one).
Where is best to go? I've heard to avoid M&S, but that Debenhams are quite good. Or would somewhere like Ann Summers or Victoria's Secret (dh's suggestions, I wonder why?) be better?
I'm not really large on top, my guess would be around a 38C, but I would like a professional fitter to measure me, to make sure. As my current bras seem too small, especially in the cup.
Thanks so much..

Ollivander84 Thu 20-Apr-17 00:19:05

Bravissimo. Or you can measure yourself. What dress size are you? As my money is on you not being a 38 back wink

WeeM Thu 20-Apr-17 06:17:52

Bravissimo here too-guaranteed you will come out with a totally different size, I couldn't believe the difference when I went there!

Iamastonished Thu 20-Apr-17 06:25:57

I bet you aren't a 38C. What dress size are you?

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Thu 20-Apr-17 06:27:42

Bravissimo. Definitely. You need the wonderwoman that is @marriednotdead !!!

treaclesoda Thu 20-Apr-17 06:27:42

Victoria's secret are legendarily bad, with a very limited size range. And Ann Summers online size calculator doesn't even recognise my measurements as being a possibility, despite me being a fairly standard size.

Bravissimo are the best by far. Debenhams have a great range of sizes available but I'm not sure about their measuring service, I understand it can be hit and miss.

If you're really a 38 you'd probably be wearing roughly a clothes size 20 ish, would that be right?

Melstarrynight Thu 20-Apr-17 06:44:56

Definitely bravissimo, although I've heard good things about Debenhams lately.

WowserBowser Thu 20-Apr-17 06:51:28

I once went in to a TK Maxx and every bra size was a 38C. I kept moaning to my husband that 'No one is a 38C!!'

And i would bet money on that for you too.

I have small boobs. I wear a 30F (well i was pre pregnancy, i need to re measure myself).

More people need to increase cup size and decrease band size. I hate fecking m&s and their outdated ways.

Viviene Thu 20-Apr-17 08:53:48

Bravissimo! And once you know your size (the proper one), look at the brastop page

Gah81 Thu 20-Apr-17 09:18:49

Rigby and Peller. Changed my (underwear) life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now