Talk

Advanced search

L'oreal EverPure - amazing!

(12 Posts)
cashmerecardigans Thu 27-Mar-14 19:32:40

i just had to share - I bought this shampoo and conditioner having seen it recommended on here and I have to say it is absolutely amazing! I bought the colour volume version and my hair feels incredibly soft and swishy. I have tried all sorts in the past, including Aveda and Bumble and Bumble and this is the best for me by far. It's in larger Boots and is on 3 for 2 as well smile

Marylou2 Thu 27-Mar-14 19:58:52

It's brilliant isn't it.Whole family using it now as DD gets a rash from Sulphates. Everpure cleared this up in a week and leaves her waist length wavy hair so shiny and tangle free. Tip for anyone else sensitive to SLS, Halos and Horns baby wash is amazing as shower gel, free from all nasties and really inexpensive too.smile .

WildThong Thu 27-Mar-14 20:40:34

Totally agree, it's the only shampoo I use.

rootypig Thu 27-Mar-14 20:41:49

Ooh was it me who recommended? am always bleating about the bloody stuff

rootypig Thu 27-Mar-14 20:44:32

Of course OP feel free to say you don't know and don't care grin

PisforPeter Thu 27-Mar-14 21:03:49

Must try it

do the ingredients list sodium chloride can anyone tell me?

Walnut8 Fri 28-Mar-14 11:09:28

Yep, loreal haircare is amazing. I use the eversleek (also sulphate free) and its great

Mrswellyboot Fri 28-Mar-14 11:16:39

Grrrr.. Everytime I come on here it's another tenner up the swanny wink

ihatethecold Fri 28-Mar-14 11:34:29

I bought it after a recommendation on here, but I really don't like it
I have long thick hair and it made it look and feel straw like.

auldspinster Fri 28-Mar-14 12:15:13

I love it, stops my fine but abundant curly hair getting matted and knotted.

ChippyMinton Fri 28-Mar-14 12:19:41

I've been using it for over a year, and wouldn't use anything else now. It is ££ but you don't need much so it last ages. The best bit is that my hair only needs washing every 3-4 days as it doesn't seem to attact so much grease and grime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now