Talk

Advanced search

OK, I've got my Clarisonic

(10 Posts)
maggiebroon Thu 27-Feb-14 11:33:02

which cleanser do I need to unclog my nasty pores?

Jaeme Fri 28-Feb-14 09:37:01

I found bliss fabulous foaming face wash worked really well with my clarisonic, I use the deep pore brush twice a week too.

maggiebroon Fri 28-Feb-14 10:04:10

Thanks, that looks like a good one, and I love rosehip. Where do you buy it from? Haven't noticed it in Boots...

Bonsoir Fri 28-Feb-14 10:13:10

I like both the Clarisonic brand cleansers I've tried - the Refreshing Gel Cleanser did a great initial deep cleansing job and got my skin into optimum health and the Gentle Hydro Cleanser now does a great job of maintaining it.

Jaeme Fri 28-Feb-14 10:13:33

I sometimes go into Debenhams in glasgow for it, otherwise I order it from timetospa.co.uk

maggiebroon Fri 28-Feb-14 10:50:02

Those get some good reviews Bonsoir, might have to try. Quite pricey although I'd be willing to shell out if it worked well.

Bonsoir Fri 28-Feb-14 10:55:10

They last for ages! You don't need much product with the Clarisonic.

maggiebroon Fri 28-Feb-14 14:16:55

Is it better to put the cleanser on the brush, or on the face? I've only tried it a couple of times so far, but I slathered on lots of my no.7 cleanser all over my face first, then brushed. Found that I had to remove some excess with a muslin afterwards so maybe I was using too much.

Bonsoir Fri 28-Feb-14 14:20:07

Just a little bit (the size of a hazelnut) on the dampened brush does it for me.

Jaeme Fri 28-Feb-14 14:39:42

If it's a wash I put a pump of it on the brush, cream cleanser or balm I apply it to my face then use the clarisonic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now