Advanced search


(11 Posts)
MakeItUpAsYouGoAlong Wed 03-Apr-13 13:30:27

Where can I find a pair of sparkly/glittery or funky converse not high tops for women.
Or other type trainer/plimsoles to wear.

prayingmantisgroupie Wed 03-Apr-13 13:32:41

Office is where I usually get mine, they generally have a pretty wide selection. Not cheap though unfortunately!

Nermalkins Wed 03-Apr-13 13:34:43

Schuh have a good selection of converse. They had some fab glitter pairs.

Nermalkins Wed 03-Apr-13 13:35:41


Nermalkins Wed 03-Apr-13 13:36:21

Sorry, my tablet won't allo me to conver the links

AKissIsNotAContract Wed 03-Apr-13 13:37:03

Schuh have these and these

Jaeme Wed 03-Apr-13 13:38:04

Was just going to say Schuh had a few pairs (red and turquoise I think)
If you don't mind customs charges or know someone going to the US try Journeys or Karmaloop.

They don't seem to bring out all of the glitter colours over here which is sucky. Also try eBay as sometimes people sell nice ones there too :-)

MakeItUpAsYouGoAlong Wed 03-Apr-13 13:56:44

Thank you all smile

accessorizequeen Thu 04-Apr-13 00:20:23

Boden and Joules often do patterned plimsolls. Next have some glittery ones in their catalogue but not sure they'd be as comfy as converse tbh.

Samu2 Thu 04-Apr-13 10:05:03

I have the blue glitter ones and they are great. Get lots of compliments on them.

I also ended up getting the Wonder Woman ones and they are my favourite ever.

jinxdragon Thu 04-Apr-13 10:30:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: