Talk

Advanced search

Is there any reason why i can't wear a bikini top as a bra?

(10 Posts)

Not all the time obviously, but I have just taken delivery of all my new perfect fitting bras and I ordered a Freya bikini top too, just to try.

It is gorgeous and sooo comfy, is there any reason why I can't wear it as a bra on holiday, (the straps will look pretty with vests) then when on the beach I can just whip my vest off to get a bit of sun?

I haven't worn in bikini in eons and then only string ones which would have never worked as a bra.

HettyAmaretti Thu 14-Jul-11 10:38:16

Of course you can. Major advantage is that it'll wash and dry super quick.

CoffeeIsMyFriend Thu 14-Jul-11 10:39:28

Dont see why not - so long as it is a proper 'bra style' bikini top.

Go for it.

CornflowerB Thu 14-Jul-11 10:40:42

Is this an ad?

HettyAmaretti Thu 14-Jul-11 10:42:40

Don't think so cornflower, WTWTW is not long converted to the advantages of a properly fitting bra thus super entusiastic, IIRC

Roffle no, not adgrin

Genuine enquiry.

The 'perfect fitting bras' bit is because I have been on the recent bra threads and found my correct size.

Reading back does sound cheesyblush

PestoCaffeinisto Thu 14-Jul-11 10:46:48

Of course you can!!

Enjoy

grin

MayorNaze Thu 14-Jul-11 10:47:42

no reason at all

i have several tops that i do this with

i feel i am rocking the california vibe when i do so (from oh so surfy wiltshire hmm)

grin

CherryDrops Thu 14-Jul-11 11:19:47

I almost always stick to bikinis as daytime underwear on holiday, so much easier than changing several times a day. I'd consider doing it in the UK too with a lower cut halterneck top/dress as my strapless bra often shows at the front.

pommedechocolat Thu 14-Jul-11 12:09:29

I used to wear halter neck bikinis as bras so I could wear halter neck tops as strapless bras always look so bad with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now