Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Eye-lifts?

(11 Posts)
gettingolderbytheday Thu 09-Jun-11 14:31:54

Has anyone heard of eye-lift secrets who sell strips to put across the eye to prevent droopy eye-lids? I can't believe this works but their web-site promises big things for a such a little strip which costs £30? Apparently it was advertised in the Daily Mail.
If these work we won't need surgical lifts anymore.

niminypiminy Thu 09-Jun-11 14:35:28

"If these work we won't need surgical lifts anymore."

who says we need them now? I mean, need as opposed to want.

LindyHemming Thu 09-Jun-11 14:40:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

gettingolderbytheday Thu 09-Jun-11 14:41:18

Well my eye-lids are so droopy that my eye-lashes are being pushed into my eyes, so I think I need one rather than just want one.

LindyHemming Thu 09-Jun-11 14:43:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IslaValargeone Thu 09-Jun-11 14:43:55

They have a website, but I can't do links.
Looks good, just what I need at the moment.

gettingolderbytheday Thu 09-Jun-11 14:46:04

I think Frownies don't do the same thing.
Islavalagerone the web-site looks too good to be true though. How can they work?

gettingolderbytheday Thu 09-Jun-11 14:47:22

Euphemia I know the feeling. It doesn't matter what colour eyeshadow I use because you can't see it.

IslaValargeone Thu 09-Jun-11 14:49:36

gettingolder I have no idea how they work, but it is maybe worth a gamble?
After my botox fiasco, I could really do with some help.

worldgonecrazy Thu 09-Jun-11 15:10:17

Is this the tightening gel that sometimes gets shown on shopping channels? I tried it once when mugged stopped by someone in the local shopping centre. It worked but as soon as I touched it or put make up over the top it went bitty and started to come away and looked dreadful. It might be worth a gamble as I'm sure it's improved since then.

IslaValargeone Thu 09-Jun-11 15:12:58

No it's an adhesive strip that lifts up the loose skin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: