Talk

Advanced search

HELP ASAP

(62 Posts)
AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 06:49:56

Posting here and in conceiving.
Do tesco express (the one in Amersham, bucks), sell pregnancy tests? I need to know asap

PotteringAlong Sun 05-Jul-15 06:55:04

Most places do, even petrol stations etc. unless you happen to catch someone mumsnetting in the exact tesco you're asking about I'd just go and find out.

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 06:57:32

I've only got time to go to one place before he gets back from a guys weekend ready to leave me sad

Whenwillwe3meetagain Sun 05-Jul-15 06:59:50

Call them instead of asking randoms on the Internet?

PotteringAlong Sun 05-Jul-15 07:00:35

Then go and see! If he's going to leave you let him go then test and tell him about the pregnancy at another time. They are 2 separate things, they have to be.

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:00:48

Id expect to find one in a tesco express. Nowhere else much will be open until 10am anyway will it? Why dont you go now and see?

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:02:06

When you say 'leave you' do you mean break up with?

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:02:51

I have called but no one picks up. I need to test before he comes home so if I am it can be part of the discussion.

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:05:07

You shouldn't just stay together because you are pregnant. Thats not going to work, sorry op flowers

PotteringAlong Sun 05-Jul-15 07:05:34

A) it's a Sunday. They won't be open yet

B) no, it doesn't need to be part of the discussion. You cannot make someone stay with you because you are pregnant. If you're splitting up there's a problem with your relationship and whatever that problem is if will not be solved with a baby.

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:07:18

Tesco express should be open at this time on a sunday i think.

Have you been ttc? Is so how come you think he is about to break up with you?

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:08:27

Everything was fine with us, loving, holidays ect. He just got a bungalow, I've just got a much higher paying Job then late last night he texted saying
He's not happy
Things aren't moving forward
We've both changed
I don't do enough of the driving confused
He doesn't think things will improve.
But still kisses in the end of the text
Was a shock as the day before going away with the guys he'd been really loving. So he sent that then signal got dodgy. Texted saying that's a surprise to me but he just keeps saying he's not happy, not what we can do to fix it. And now he's not texting me at all

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:08:39

A quick google tells me tesco express amersham opens at 6am today. Go get a test.

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:10:01

It won't keep him with me but if I am then it will be a part of the overall talk we need to have.

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:10:44

I know its open but will it sell them?
I'll try calling again.

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:12:34

Im sorry my love. This happened to me. My fiance left out the blue just after paying deposit on our wedding (no kids). It was horrific. But looking back it was the best thing that ever happened. I thank my lucky stars he did leave.

Lets hope you arent pregnant and send him packing. You can do better. If you are pregnant i would seriously consider your options. You cant stay with someone that has said these things to you.

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:12:41

Got a recording saying call back after 7am sad

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:13:21

Is it far? Cant you just go and look?

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:15:15

Thanks apple i'm so confused. Crying and getting angry. Its so un fair to send that in a text when he has his mates around him, I've got no one and replying to him is near enough impossible.
We've been together 5 years, I can't imagine life without him

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:16:48

Fwiw my ex had sex with me twice the night before he left out the blue. Nothing amiss. Everything was normal as far as i knew. It was a huge shock. Its better that you know now though.

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:18:15

Its 15/20 min drive. But like a coward i'm waiting for my gardening mad nosy neighbour to go inside (who spends an hour water plants at 7am). He's old and after a stroke talks/gossips to everyone and im not tough enough to ignore him sad
Will wait til 7.30 then go even if he's still out.

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:18:31

Yes. He doesnt sound like a very nice person at all flowers

No friends or family you can speak to for support?

Appleblossom82 Sun 05-Jul-15 07:20:14

Good luck. Be kind to yourself.

AMcoffeeLover Sun 05-Jul-15 07:21:19

I have one close friends, he didn't like the others and over time we've drifted apart. She's away with her befriend.
I've got my mum but she'll worry and I know she desperately wants grandchildren and I can't deal with her emotions as well as mine right now.

RabidFairy Sun 05-Jul-15 07:23:42

If the Tesco express is like our local ones (one county over from bucks) they will have them behind the tills.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now