Talk

Advanced search

VIP Paedophile Ring

(92 Posts)
MyBeloved Thu 04-Jul-19 20:29:31

News - VIP abuse accuser Carl Beech claims friend was killedhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48871460

I have been following this story wirh horror. I believe him.

managedmis Thu 04-Jul-19 20:30:08

Link doesn't work for me

managedmis Thu 04-Jul-19 20:30:48

www.bbc.com/news/uk-48871460

MyBeloved Thu 04-Jul-19 20:32:28

Sorry, not sure why the link didn't work.

Thank you, managedmis, for posting the clicky.

ragged Thu 04-Jul-19 20:34:25

www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/the-extraordinary-tale-of-carl-beech/ar-AABpaqZ

CheerfulPotato Thu 04-Jul-19 20:34:55

Hmm. Don’t know what to think. His stories sound a bit.....dubious.

Dapplegrey Thu 04-Jul-19 20:37:02

I don’t believe him and he’s done a lot of damage with his accusations.

ohyesohyessyyesyes Thu 04-Jul-19 20:38:31

Not sure. How could someone make up such a story?
He was right about jimmy saville.

MyBeloved Thu 04-Jul-19 20:39:44

I think it is true. Sadly, these things really do happen. I think that he is being discredited to save the reputations of the alleged perpetrators.

Mammajay Thu 04-Jul-19 20:43:44

Nope..I think it is too far fetched..not about paedophile powerful people, but the cold blooded murders.

Chloemol Thu 04-Jul-19 20:44:36

I don’t believe him

letsrunfar Thu 04-Jul-19 20:44:51

Well he's the one on trial here, obviously the police and cps think he's been telling tall stories.

Be interesting if he gets found not guilty!

princessTiasmum Thu 04-Jul-19 20:44:54

This has been going on for ages, apparently the evidence was destroyed by Teresa May, all the files connected to this abuse was destroyed,
A book was discovered with certain well known MPs and a certain pop star by the nickname of Kitty,
I am sure some of you will have heard of this before
It was allegedly well known that Edward Heath took boys on his yacht to the school [think i was a school] or boys home in Jersey]
You cab google about this place, as far as i know all the information is still available

PaddyF0dder Thu 04-Jul-19 20:45:02

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

In the absence of such evidence, it seems far more likely to be untrue than true.

MyBeloved Thu 04-Jul-19 20:50:47

What evidence would there realistically be though? He and the others were children and it allegedly happened many years ago. And why would he make up such terrible things?

MaidenMotherCrone Thu 04-Jul-19 21:01:21

Edward Heath was linked to Haut de la Gaurenne....with his boat Morning Cloud..... and Jimmy Saville.

The list of names refers to Elm guest house. Google it.

Kitty is Cliff!

I believe him.

ragged Thu 04-Jul-19 21:01:51

Because he's attention seeking & delusional?
A huge number of other people must be corrupt & self-serving & capable of coordinating & hiding an enormous and deeply criminal & disgusting plot over many years (that involves lots of people), all because one person can't be deeply disturbed & delusional. Is how the conspiracy goes.

lostfrequencies Thu 04-Jul-19 21:11:16

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/15/westminster-child-abuse-accuser-committed-manipulative-paedophile-9560879/amp/

PaddyF0dder Thu 04-Jul-19 21:38:50

A dead child should be provable. That’s a particular point that could be investigated.

People invent stories for all manner of reasons. Attention seeking. Or mental illness. Or manufactured memories due to trauma. Etc etc.

Burden of proof needs to be high. It just needs to be.

Passthecherrycoke Thu 04-Jul-19 21:44:42

I’m confused about the context of it all-it certainly seems unlikely a normal boy from the suburbs would be swept up by posh cars to be driven to Westminster to witness murders wouldn’t it? I mean why him?

Bluerussian Thu 04-Jul-19 21:47:26

I don't know whether his allegations are true or not. They could be, far fetched as they seem. Truth is often stranger than fiction. However none of us know for sure. There's nothing we can do and maybe it's best not to dwell on it.

Noeuf Thu 04-Jul-19 21:51:03

I think it sounds far fetched and unbelievable.

fascinated Thu 04-Jul-19 21:54:00

You have obviously none of you read The Black Swan.

The next thing coming is often the thing you never would have seen coming.

princessTiasmum Thu 04-Jul-19 21:54:16

MaidenMotherCrone that was the place i was referring too, the list of names was handwritten, and some names crossed out,
Edward Heath was connected with Jimmy Savile regarding those boys taken on his Yacht
I believe him, and he may be a paedophile, but sometimes children who have been sexually abused also become abusers

Feenie Thu 04-Jul-19 21:57:33

Very convenient that Teresa May just happened to 'misplace' a whole dossier relating to abuse at Westminster though, isn't it?

Just think about that for a minute.

There is a reason for most things.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »