Jump on board for some Summer lovin'!! The JUNE bus is waiting in the station and awaiting its passengers!

(1000 Posts)
EnglishGirlAbroad Wed 07-May-14 17:03:20

Roll up! Roll up! The Penis Dragon bus is now accepting passengers for June. Bring your positivity, opks, pom poms and any other paraphernalia and get ready for a BFP-fest!!

KittyVonCatsington Wed 07-May-14 17:12:18

Hi English! Going to straddle both buses grin

KittyVonCatsington, 33, cycle 6 (cycle 3 early mc), BFP ???

EnglishGirlAbroad Wed 07-May-14 17:40:17

Hopefully we'll have a few more people on board soon enough.

EnglishGirlAbroad TTC#1, Cycle 10, BFP due June 12th

bellaboo88 Wed 07-May-14 18:04:32

Woohoo!!!

I got bored of waiting so I've been joyriding :-)

Bellaboo88 26, ttc#1, clean slate cycle #1 bfp 6th

I've decided that dec-missed ov, Jan - too tired, Feb - ill....so therefore its been written off and clean slate :-)

I'm using opks, conceive plus, Zita west book & minimum of 10 dtd's! (I only managed three at the most before pfftt!)

Xx

KittyVonCatsington Wed 07-May-14 18:27:06

Forgot the TTC part!

KittyVonCatsington, 33, TTC #1, cycle 6 (cycle 3 early mc), BFP ???

Love the idea of taking the June bus for a joyride-sounds very reckless, which could end up in a teenage reckless BFP grin

Let's limber up ladies, ready for DTD marathons in the summer sunshine (although al fresco is not compulsory wink )

PickledPorcupine Wed 07-May-14 18:28:55

I'm finally getting on a bus! Hello everyone grin

PickledPorcupine TTC#1, cycle 1, BFP due Friday 13th!

EnglishGirlAbroad Wed 07-May-14 18:30:32

Hi Bella and Pickled! Fx for us all! smile

MrsGingerbread Wed 07-May-14 19:25:22

Hello all!

My days are a little confused at the moment, so I'm straddling two buses. (Not sure I'd look as lovely as Keanu Reeves did when he did that in Speed! )

MrsGingerbread, 31, ttc#1, cycle 4 bfp due 1st June

Fingers crossed everyone. smile

Nordicmom Wed 07-May-14 22:30:49

Hopping on . We missed this month since I'm still sick . Will go for it for June though ...

ChandlersFarang Thu 08-May-14 02:16:27

Glad to see this bus was waiting for me too over here in Bangkok! What a great route it takes. smile

Welcome bella and pickled!! Fingers crossed for a thoroughly exhilarating ride with BFPs at every white-knuckle hairpin bend...

My stats: ChandlersFarang, 31, ttc#1, cycle#3, BFP due 2-12 June.

I say cycle 3 but to be honest this is the first cycle where I know what the hell I'm doing and what's going on inside me a bit better - came off the pill in Dec, cycle 1 was 98 days, and no 2 was 40!! Hoping it's gonna be a more normal duration this time. CBFM set, on CD3 today. COME ON JUNE!!! grinwineenvy

Viperama Thu 08-May-14 07:01:34

High five English for the new bus! let's get this engine revving ladies

Viperama, 39, TTC #1, cycle 5, BFP due June 1 - 5

Preseed on order and getting softcups shortly...

Viperama Thu 08-May-14 07:02:26

Omg I'm 38 for 7 more months what am I like!!!

Nottalotta Thu 08-May-14 18:03:41

Hello ladies, I'll hop on for an early seat.

Nottalotta 36, ttc #1 C13, bfp 2nd june.

Thouht i'd done it this month. But bastard AF showed up very late p.m. on cd28 when i normally have 25 day cycles. Boo.

EnglishGirlAbroad Thu 08-May-14 22:10:32

Hey Notta, welcome on board. Think its going to be a bit quiet here for a while. I'm currently waiting for af to show her face. Had some spotting the last 3 days, currently at 14dpo. Wish she'd just hurry up now.
Sorry this wasn't your month, sending you s big hug and lots of positivity!! Here's to June!! wine

Nottalotta Thu 08-May-14 22:20:55

Cheers English fanny... Yes I guess it wikl be quiet, its still the beginning of May! Still I struggle to cope once the bus gets too busy, I can't keep up!

Frustrating isn't it? I was pretty gutted this time tbh. But onwards we go....

MrsBeeBeeBee Thu 08-May-14 22:30:54

Hello there.

MrsBeeBeeBee, 29, ttc#2, cycle 2, AF/BFP due 2nd June.

No idea what's going to go on this month though. Normally very regular 26/27 day cycles and had a 37 day one last month. So I've caved and bought some opks just to have a vague idea what's happening!

EnglishGirlAbroad Fri 09-May-14 08:12:53

I really thought this was going to be my month too Notta.Have you started investigations with your Dr yet? I've been off the pill a year next month and have a drs appointment when I move back to the UK next week. Hoping they get the ball rolling with some blood tests & possibly a scan.

CrispsAndChoc Fri 09-May-14 18:24:18

Hi everyone. AF arrived today sad so jumping on this bus!

Crispsandchoc, 29, ttc #1, cycle 3, bfp due 6th June

pyrowall Sun 11-May-14 11:21:05

Hi everyone!

Only 4 more pills to take then we'll be TTC

So -
Pyrowall, 35, TTC#2, cycle 1, BFP mid-June?

I'm armed with OPK strips, thermometer and FF. We're attempting the Shettles method as this will be our last child but we'd like a girl.

Good luck everyone!

Warbride Sun 11-May-14 12:58:01

Me too! Dh and decided to give it another shot.
Age 35, 4th cycle AF due 28,29,30 May. Think I have just Ov. DH dtd Sat Sun. Fingers crossed.

Warbride Sun 11-May-14 12:58:34

2nd child hopefully

MrsExcited Sun 11-May-14 17:26:17

Hi,

Jumping on

Ttc #1 for 18 months 2 mc march and oct 2013

Af got me yesterday but it means i can now play with my clear blue monitor! Looking for a silver linning.

MrsVWSM28 Sun 11-May-14 21:48:47

Jumping on!

MrsVWSM28, 29, ttc #1 cycle #5 - BFP due 3rd June - now armed with sticks to pee on, pregnacare vitamins and a knackered hubby. Shift work and ttc is hard work :-(

PickledPorcupine Mon 12-May-14 08:08:37

Hello to everyone that's jumped on over the last few days grin

misstiggiwinkle Mon 12-May-14 09:31:45

Hi all!

Thought I straddle the May and June buses. BFP due around the 27th but my cycles are all over the shot so I may be well into June.

I had a MC in March at 7 weeks and this is our first month back on the ttc #1 (cycles vary between 33 days and 40).

Rattling with conception vits, had 2 +ve OPK's over the weekend and on the advice of a GP friend of mine we are DTD every 2 days for the whole of my cycle using Preseed. Exhausing but fingers x'd!

Funily enough I felt a wee bit nauseous this morning on my way to work - 1dpo would be a bit early surely but here's hoping!

Best of luck to all

xx

This thread is not accepting new messages.