Talk

Advanced search

pie face game

(66 Posts)
peppajay Sat 26-Dec-15 21:14:20

Am I missing some thing? ? What is it with this pie face game - I just don't get it. We went to some friends today and neither of my kids or us would go near it. What is fun about getting cream in your face. Seems to have been a big seller this Xmas loads of videos of families getting splatted on my fb but really don't get it .

MsJamieFraser Sat 26-Dec-15 21:17:21

I dont understand what's "not to get" its a game where you can get cream in your face, kids find it funny as hell, I find it funny also. Ds2 think its the best thing since sliced bread.

YABU , it a game and its fun.

CFSsucks Sat 26-Dec-15 21:17:33

I've seen a few videos on my Facebook. Me and DH don't get it either. My idea of hell tbh. fconfused

G1veMeStrength Sat 26-Dec-15 21:19:25

I got whiplash from bastard pie face angry

needygonzales Sat 26-Dec-15 21:19:24

Me and my kids have loved it. If you don't like it then you don't have to play it. I don't see what the issue is.

PatMustardsBigTool Sat 26-Dec-15 21:20:22

YABU, it's fun! 2 year old DD thought it was the funniest thing ever when she and the others were splatted. Even grandad got involved. If you don't get it, don't play it.

BearFeet Sat 26-Dec-15 21:20:24

Cause it's funny. Like when a clown puts a custard pie in someone's face. Us and the kids were loving it. Life's about having a laugh smile

cees Sat 26-Dec-15 21:20:40

What's not to get, you get cream on your face and kids love it. A winner in our house this Christmas unlike doggy doo last year which was pure shite and didn't work.

MissMoo22 Sat 26-Dec-15 21:21:29

It's a game. It will appeal to some and not others.

Wait til you have to play bean boozled and then come complain.

I feel sick.

ElfOnTheBoozeShelf Sat 26-Dec-15 21:21:42

Oh cheer up. If you don't want to play it, then don't play it. Looks bloody hilarious - we haven't played it, but a family member showed my near 90 year old Grandad getting splattered with cream, and it was hilarious fgrin

ChinaSorrows Sat 26-Dec-15 21:22:03

It's hilarious!

What's not to understand. It's a roulette with potential cream pie in your face!

Takes nerve, it's harmless and fun and easy to involve everybody.

TinklyLittleLaugh Sat 26-Dec-15 21:22:23

Well we all laughed our heads off playing it on Christmas Day. I think most people find it funny. Perhaps you take yourselves a bit seriously OP?

yummumto3girls Sat 26-Dec-15 21:40:32

I was desperate to get hold of it for Xmas, it was sold out everywhere! Loads on my Facebook having fun. If you don't fancy it, don't play it but I think it looks like a great giggle!

StuffandBother Sat 26-Dec-15 21:55:50

Bean Boozled!! Ds8 threw up in a glass when we played that at Easter (vomit one) santa

BearFeet Sat 26-Dec-15 22:06:19

I tried the vomit and it nearly made me!!

ALemonyPea Sat 26-Dec-15 22:10:31

Its a great game! We've been playing it today and had such a laugh. It's like Russian roulette with cream. For some reason DS3 kept cream free.

Sparklingbrook Sat 26-Dec-15 22:11:23

It looks hilarious to me. I wish we had had it instead of the yawnsome Monopoly World Edition. grin

foragogo Sat 26-Dec-15 22:21:46

We played it today. Hilarious.

Katinkka Sat 26-Dec-15 22:24:13

It doesn't look hilarious to me, or my kids.

thelaundryfairy Sat 26-Dec-15 22:25:20

Looks fun. Never heard of it before.

ElfOnTheBoozeShelf Sat 26-Dec-15 22:25:41

DH nearly vomited during Bean Boozled yesterday. Poor sod got rotten egg and boogie. I was fine just watching that...

foragogo Sat 26-Dec-15 22:28:18

My kids were wetting themeselves when Nana got pie faced.

What i like about it is its designed for little mess, you dont get it in your hair or clothes.

TheAnswerIsYes Sat 26-Dec-15 22:34:14

Not my sort of game at all. But then we are more a Cards Against Humanity type of family.

00100001 Sat 26-Dec-15 22:39:52

Oooh, Pie Face for daytime, family entertainment, it is HILARIOUS! Before this year, we sometimes played squirty cream faces - where you have to draw a face on someone's face in the kitchen, and then they have to do the 'big reveal' for the rest of the family. Then they're allowed to turn around and look in the mirror fgrin

Cards Against Humanity with lots of drink, for after dark!

NinaSimoneful Sat 26-Dec-15 22:41:54

I thought this thread was going to be about the recall. I heard the game has been recalled but not much more than that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now