Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

tesco website down!must have broken it with all our exchanges!

(20 Posts)
Rosvita Thu 01-Nov-12 18:43:31

was just about to go on and double up some points for toys and the website appears to be down!anyone else got it working?

ClaimedByMe Thu 01-Nov-12 18:44:55

Down here too, I just got my clubcard email 10 mins ago so I'm guessing so did everyone else!

MrsjREwing Thu 01-Nov-12 18:47:12

I think it waa the six bottles of ten quid wine for twelve quid.

TerrorNotSoFrightened Thu 01-Nov-12 18:47:18

I did mine as soon as the post arrived containing vouchers earlier today.
It was a bit slow to get going, so stick with it.

I feel like I just got free Christmas presents. (Well DD has)

Rosvita Thu 01-Nov-12 18:55:03

I've been umming and ahhing on what to use mine for, as have bought the kids christmas presents already but I am son is collecting skylanders and I my daughter would love one of the emotion pets for christmas so thought I could use towards those. But would love to be restrained enough to keep some of the vouchers back for a rewards day out like legoland or something.oh well I have a bit more time to think now!

TerrorNotSoFrightened Thu 01-Nov-12 19:04:30

I am a bit strict about presents, in that I don't think the DC should get any big, significant gifts out with Christmas and birthdays.

But DD has outgrown her balance bike so have used double vouchers for a 'big girl' bike for her.

Also got a leap pad 2 which will be kept until her birthday.

£120 worth of presents smile am so happy, can't wait to see her wee face when she gets her bike.

DottyDot Thu 01-Nov-12 19:07:26

aha! Is it double points from today then? Wasn't sure if it was today or Monday.

caffeinated Thu 01-Nov-12 20:05:23

It will let me on and everything just when I go to checkout it says choosing best delivery option and doesn't ever finish loading. Course it happily took all my exchanged voucher codes. I called them and the guy said its a poor website really.

zillyzilly Thu 01-Nov-12 20:16:44

grin

Tuttutitlookslikerain Thu 01-Nov-12 20:18:40

I did mine at 8am this morning. I get to pick up my swanky new kettle and kitchen stuff tomorrow! smile

MrsDimples Thu 01-Nov-12 20:48:00

Loads of Playmobil sets out of stock already!

ClaimedByMe Thu 01-Nov-12 21:27:50

The website is so crap its not letting me order groceries!

DottyDot Thu 01-Nov-12 21:55:41

Grrr... It won't let me exchange any sodding vouchers. Will have to try again in the morning. And all the plain Lego is unavailable. Grr...

caffeinated Fri 02-Nov-12 18:44:40

Anyone have any luck today??? It still won't let me check out.

cushionpad Fri 02-Nov-12 19:24:38

Same here can't check out wont let me pick up from store have rung them they are having big website issues best to go into a store and order. I just hope I can use the evouchers in store

caffeinated Fri 02-Nov-12 20:05:10

Well I won't take it personally then. Let me know if they'll take evouchers if you go to store.

cushionpad Sat 03-Nov-12 11:06:25

Getting nowhere fast with these evouchers both in store and in the queue I am in on the phone now. Nobody change your vouchers for evouchers they do not work .

ChippyMinton Sat 03-Nov-12 16:09:59

I exchanged mine vouchers late on Thursday night, they came through an hour later and I placed my direct order. Got dispatch email today. Persevere, folks smile

caffeinated Mon 05-Nov-12 10:46:26

Anyone else still having no luck with tesco direct?? It won't let me check out because it won't load delivery options.

monkeyfacegrace Mon 05-Nov-12 10:53:56

Wine? cheap wine? Where?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now