My feed

to access all these features

Find support and share your experiences on our Miscarriage forum.

Miscarriage/pregnancy loss

Bad MC experience - who to complain to?

3 replies

SaltySeaBird · 03/07/2014 13:33

I've just had a miscarriage and it's all very raw and emotional.

I had quite a bad experience at the hospital, left on a trolley alone in a corridor bleeding heavily for about 20 minutes while a woman stood about 3 metres from my feet comforting a very young baby. I wanted to move, I didn't want to lie and stare at her but no nurses came by and I didn't have a buzzer.

I feel really upset and want to make sure others there are treated better. Who is the best person to address my complaints too?

OP posts:
HopefulMum111 · 03/07/2014 13:59

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SaltySeaBird · 03/07/2014 14:09

Thank you. I'm still in hospital now but will fill that out when I get home X

OP posts:
JBrd · 04/07/2014 13:06

So sorry for your loss and the bad experience.

Ask for the PALS person at your hospital and contact them to put in a complaint. Be prepared that you might have to give them a detailed description of what has happened, but they should follow this up.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.