My feed

to access all these features

Here you'll find divorce help and support from other Mners. For legal advice, you may find Advice Now guides useful.


Family court

0 replies

Whoknows11 · 11/03/2018 13:03

I am moving from south to north with 2 children for financial and support reasons. My ex won’t give his consent so I’m taking him to court to allow the move. I have offered visitation to which I think is generous however my ex doesn’t agree although has not come up with any other proposals.

My question is does anyone have any experience of similar and what contact the court would sanction?


OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.