In association with
The magic is… A fairy tale castle, a galaxy far, far away, pixie dust. It’s that look of amazement of your loved ones’ faces. It’s that family time you’ll cherish forever and ever. And now with the Walt Disney World's The Magic is Yours, you enjoy an unforgettable holiday at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
In fact, if you book your dream Walt Disney World holiday now, you'll not only lock in today's price, but also get plenty of time to pay for it. Simply put down a deposit from £50 per person, then pay the rest in flexible instalments - you decide how much and when. All with no fees or interest!
Book early for 2023 and start counting down until The Magic is Yours at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
Your chance to win a holiday in Walt Disney World
The complete prize includes:
- 7 nights and 8 days for 1 winner and 3 accompanying guests (a total of 4 people)
- Up to 4 return Economy Class airfares between a major international airport closest to the winner’s residence in the UK and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida, USA
- Up to 4 round trip ground transfers between Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Room accommodation consisting of 1 standard room (with a maximum of 4 persons per room) for 7 nights at a Disney Resort hotel selected by Disney in its sole discretion (based on availability)
- 4 x 8-day park tickets with Park Hopper plus option
- 1 x Disney Gift Card with a value of $1,500 (subject to restrictions)
How to enter
For your chance to win this incredible prize for you and your family, simply fill out the form and choose the right answer below.
Terms and Conditions
Mumsnet T&Cs apply, along with the additional T&Cs below. The competition is open to UK residents and registered Mumsnet users only. Competition closes at 12pm on 8th November, 2022.
The Walt Disney Family of Companies T&Cs
- Prize must be taken between 1st October 2022 and 30th September 2023. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. The booking form must be received back a minimum of 60 days out from preferred travel dates.
- Any costs incurred in addition to the Prize elements listed above shall be incurred at the Recipients’ and/or their guests’ expense including but not limited to: UK transfers, meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes and all other charges and items not otherwise described in the above.
- Minors under the age of 18 not travelling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same accommodation.
- The Prize is for the Recipient and up to three (3) guests of the Recipient’s choosing.
- Travel insurance is not included. It is the Recipient’s responsibility to take out before travelling adequate insurance suitable for their needs for the entire duration of the Prize. Disney shall not be liable for any costs or losses through the Recipient’s failure to take out adequate insurance cover.
- The Recipient and all of their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18 or over.
- The Recipient and their guests are responsible for their own passport, visa requirements and any other documentation or any other requirements (including but not limited to Covid-19 testing) that may be imposed by the authorities from time to time.
- It is the Recipient and their guests’ responsibility to comply with the applicable laws and follow the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office’s travel advice in respect of Covid-19 which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus.
- Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to the Supplier.
- The Prize and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
- The Supplier reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize at any time or postpone the trip, including but not limited to the closure of Walt Disney World Resort or any unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
- There is no alternative prize and the Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the winner and their guests are subject to the travel conditions of the airline.
- At present, to gain entry into a Walt Disney World Theme Park, advance registration is required. It is the Recipient and their guests’ responsibility to make reservations for the Theme Parks that they wish to visit using the Disney Park Pass Reservation System. The recipient must make a separate reservation for each date they plan to visit, even with a multi-day ticket at each Theme Park they wish to attend. Disney cannot be held responsible for the Recipient’s failure to make reservations and will not be able to change travel dates once travel costs have been incurred.
- If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than three (3) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- Enhanced health and safety measures are in place at Walt Disney World Resort to promote cleanliness, physical distancing and reduced contact. Some experiences, shows or events may not be available or may be modified depending on the evolution of the safety and sanitary measures and recommendations from public authorities or other reasons, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, refurbishment or maintenance. Some hotels may be closed during some or all arrival period. Details available at disneyworld.co.uk.
- Disney cannot be responsible for any unforeseen cancellations of flights or other arrangements.
- Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion Recipients and their guests agree that they will be subject to Walt Disney World Resort Booking Terms and Conditions save for the sections relating to the fees of booking. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Book now and pay in instalments