Talk

Advanced search

Guess what I got today?

(11 Posts)
MuffinToptheMule Sat 12-Sep-09 23:31:44

Okay, no need to guess because I'll tell you......... Fly London Boots. grin. I saw the original thread about the £40 offer on the Office website but I didn't like the boots when I saw the picture.
I went to Office today and absolutely loved the boots so now I have a pair. Yippee. I have literally lived in Converse for the last 5 years so it's fantastic to have something smarter. Thank you Mumsnetters for drawing my attention to them. smile

MuffinToptheMule Sun 13-Sep-09 09:37:20

Why does no one care about my new boots? sad. The only problem I have now is that all the rest of my clothes look rubbish and old.

Corporalcornsilk Sun 13-Sep-09 09:42:25

How much did you pay?

MuffinToptheMule Sun 13-Sep-09 09:48:17

£95, Dp bought them for me. I'll pay him back in a few days when I get paid. I wish they were £40 though.

Corporalcornsilk Sun 13-Sep-09 09:49:52

I missed the £40 ones as well. I've ordered a pair from Amazon. I had a pair a couple of years ago and I loved them. What colour did you get?

LovelyDear Sun 13-Sep-09 09:52:50

can you show me a link? i'm after new boots...

Mimi1977 Sun 13-Sep-09 11:00:10

I too got a pair last week after seeing them on here... aren't they sooo comfy and very funky!

MuffinToptheMule Sun 13-Sep-09 11:07:53

I got these ones They are £105 but I got a student discount.

shootfromthehip Sun 13-Sep-09 11:10:49

I was bidding on a black patent pair of these on ebay yesterday- got to 3 mins left and they were cruelly stolen from me and went too high for me to compete. I'm so sad. Just cna't justify paying full price for them despite how much I love them.

MaggieVirgoOn Sun 13-Sep-09 11:13:42

is that student discount a code that you enter on line? how does it work?

MuffinToptheMule Sun 13-Sep-09 11:27:05

No, I bought them at the shop. If you have a valid student card then you get 10% off any purchase in Office. I graduated in July so I'm not really a student anymore but my card is valid until the 30th of this month.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now