Talk

Advanced search

What shoes will go?

(10 Posts)
nappyaddict Fri 26-Jun-09 12:49:03

I'm wearing a white denim skirt out tonight. My choices for shoes are black, grey, red or purple.

gigglewitch Fri 26-Jun-09 12:51:35

hehe - what a great choice!! What colour top are you wearing? any accessories?

nappyaddict Fri 26-Jun-09 12:55:03

I'm going to decide which top once I've decided which shoes. I only wear a simple silver chain. I'm not big on jewellery.

Fimbo Fri 26-Jun-09 12:59:13

Short or long?

I think I would pick red though.

gigglewitch Fri 26-Jun-09 13:00:04

me too on jewellery. wink (But I love scarves...)

I vote purple then. grin

disclaimer Assuming that all of them would be nice <sits firmly on fence> but I think grey is a bit work-y for a friday night out, black and white would be nice, but black also perhaps a bit worky hmm Personally don't like red and white, but then I'm not a footy fan - lol.

FigmentOfYourImagination Fri 26-Jun-09 13:01:11

white will go with anything but can't really tell without seeing the different types of shoes and knowing more about the skirt.

Morecrumbleplease Fri 26-Jun-09 13:08:09

Grey or purple.

nappyaddict Fri 26-Jun-09 13:09:05

It's similar to this

Fimbo Fri 26-Jun-09 13:11:32

I think it depends on the whole ensemble to be honest. What kind of a top have you got to wear with it? Have you got milk bottle legs?

nappyaddict Fri 26-Jun-09 13:14:02

The top I was planning on wearing has no got a great big chocolate stain on it thanks to DS grin I'll see if my cameras working so I can photograph my legs for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now