Talk

Advanced search

'Magic' Knickers..........

(13 Posts)
twojags Mon 06-Aug-07 13:23:14

Though these would be ideal to hold in squidgy post 3rd child spare tyre,
for a start they came up higher than the waist of my jeans (good job smocks are in atm)then everytime I leant forward the waist band rolled down under belly which sort of popped out
Not sure why I bothered really as friends all sniggering at my trying to unroll without making it too obvious.......

Anybody else have this problem or am I just wearing the wrong size?

ImBarryScott Mon 06-Aug-07 13:32:49

I tried these as my baby weight ain't going nowhere. To be honest I found that they just squidged my flab into more bizarre places.

This season, I will mostly be wearing
sacks .

twojags Mon 06-Aug-07 13:45:10

Thought it was just me lol
Am between two sizes and bought the larger one so that the fat wouldn't be squeezed out around my thighs instead of my belly!

Knowing my luck if I bought the full body suit I would end up with a roll of fat around my neck

Verso Mon 06-Aug-07 19:37:30

PMSL at twojags re neck image .

(and very glad it's not just me that finds magic knickers don't agree with her)

CarGirl Mon 06-Aug-07 19:40:54

do they do petite magic knickers - for small in size and height but still have that disgusting too many huge pregnancies and they were huge babies tummies???

scienceteacher Mon 06-Aug-07 19:46:09

That flab has to go somewhere. Magic knickers are not actually magic, so the flab ends up being pushed up. I have also had the problem of the waistband rolling.

Verso Mon 06-Aug-07 21:07:16

Ooh scienceteacher, you're v clever. I thought the magic knickers made the flab MAGICally disappear .

Very disappointed to discover it's not actually true .

LoveAngel Tue 07-Aug-07 15:54:27

The Spanx bodysuit that attaches to your bra strap is FAB. Hold on I'll find out the name!...brb

LoveAngel Tue 07-Aug-07 16:02:59

Ah - its the Slim Cognito shaping bodysuit. There are a few different styles. Its about £40 so not cheap but superb for mummy tummies. x

Whizzz Tue 07-Aug-07 21:41:34

If anyone wants one some of these I have a brand new pair, took them out of the packet, half tried them on (over knickers!), realised I had picked up the wrong size & promptly lost the receipt. DOH

twojags Wed 08-Aug-07 15:34:10

PMSL @ 'Power Panties'

Whizzz Wed 08-Aug-07 17:05:48

yes, they look dreadful, but really work wonders [grin[

hecciesmum Thu 09-Aug-07 13:16:58

I'll add another vote for the spanx slim cognito suit - I used it post ds2 and it was great! Have lost a bit now, so not wearing it as much.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now