Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Colour consutations

(11 Posts)
sammysam Fri 22-Jun-07 11:10:24

Are they any good? Worth the money?

Which one did you use?

I'm fed up not knowing which colours suit me........

LaCerbiatta Fri 22-Jun-07 11:57:55

The're amazing. I had it done with colour me beautiful (cheaper when booked through lastminute dot com

LaCerbiatta Fri 22-Jun-07 11:58:12

They're

Oblomov Fri 22-Jun-07 12:00:54

I did through a Colour me beautiful lady - she was totally fab - and I phoned up and negotiated with her and got more than the standard package.

sammysam Fri 22-Jun-07 12:38:50

Where abouts did you do them?
Would be good to do one with someone who's been reccomended...

Oblomov-what did you get extra? I'm no good at negoiating atn all !

Oblomov Fri 22-Jun-07 12:46:49

I got a colour, make up and clothes advice session , combined - all normally done individually for about roughly £100 each.
Forgotten her name - she was totally lovely. She lives in Surrye, having just moved out of London and worked in 'BIG' fashion in London for yrs.
I would DEF recommend her - a recommendation for somethihng like this, goes a lond way.

LaCerbiatta Fri 22-Jun-07 12:55:53

I did it in Cambridge. It included make-up and colour. It didn't iclude clothes styles. I payed £65 this year

sammysam Fri 22-Jun-07 15:53:52

where abouts in surrey? anywhere near farnham/guildford?

Oblomov Sat 23-Jun-07 19:14:30

Sammysam - If you go to the CMB webiste - find a consultant - Walton-on-Thames , she is Norah Brassington- and she was totally fab.

Is that too far for you ? I appreciate that you are Franham,, but for these things a persoanl recommendation gors miles - saying that God forbid, you might not like her and I wouldn't want to recommend someone and then you not be happy.
http://www.cmb.co.uk/directory2.asp

Lio Sat 23-Jun-07 19:30:07

Califrau had it done AAAAGES ago and has looked fab ever since. It also meant she had to get rid of a dark blue top from Littlewoods, which I still wear almost 20 years on

sammysam Tue 26-Jun-07 16:12:27

I'm actually in dorset so if anyone can reccomend someone down here that would be even better!
My sis lives in Farnham-was thinking of getting her to come as well!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: