Talk

Advanced search

Chanel Sycomore

(11 Posts)
TeddyIsaHe Mon 29-May-17 07:42:35

I LOVE this perfume so much. I have a teeny tiny sample, and looked online for a bottle - £150 shock I cannot at the moment justify spending that much on a perfume. Does anyone know of something with a similar scent? I love how I feel when I'm wearing it, and I need to replicate that without breaking the bank!

VintagePerfumista Mon 29-May-17 10:14:03

Perfume Parlour dupe of course!

It's called something absurd, and I think they may have changed it recently (it was caled sycomorzzzz or something daft) Very true to the original and cheap as chips!

Gatekeeper Mon 29-May-17 10:17:53

I have the perfume parlour one and its a good dupe. Not as good as the true one and you certainly don't have the heady luxe feeling of squirting yourself with an expensive scent but you can get a little bottle for £3 !

Gatekeeper Mon 29-May-17 10:18:55

Just wish they would do Coromandel

TeddyIsaHe Mon 29-May-17 10:51:12

I can't seem to find it on there. Thanks for the tip, I'd never even heard of perfume parlour!

OCSockOrphanage Mon 29-May-17 12:07:57

They changed the name from Seecamorez to something else a month or so ago (definitely this year, because I got a 13ml spray for £6 in about February). If you find the most recently ended perfumista thread, someone took the trouble to work out which was which but Chanel must have challenged PP so they renamed it to avoid offending. Cannot remember whereabouts in the pages it appeared so you may have to skim the whole lot.

FloofyCat Mon 29-May-17 12:15:11

I believe the PP is called Morish.

FloofyCat Mon 29-May-17 12:17:17

Sorry only half posted!

Teddy let us know what you think, you can always come over to the friendly perfume thread!

<waves to fellow perfume addicts>

Figuier Mon 29-May-17 13:24:17

I always found Lalique Encre Noir to be a reasonable dupe.

tessiebear4 Mon 29-May-17 14:17:30

It's a lot cheaper in Gatwick/Heathrow if you or anyone else is flying soon. Still pricey though.

TeddyIsaHe Mon 29-May-17 15:02:07

I have ordered from PP. slightly excited as even if it doesn't smell great to me have only spent £3. And if it's amazing can buy the bigger size! Thank you for all your help.

<off to order more things from PP>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now