Talk

Advanced search

Narrow fitting boys sandals

(11 Posts)
Thegirlisnotright Sat 13-May-17 11:55:44

DS is 7 and needs sandals. He has E/F width feet size 13.5/1 and I can't find anything to fit him. Please help!

LadyLapsang Sat 13-May-17 16:42:07

Try Russell & Bromley.

RoganJosh Sat 13-May-17 16:45:34

What sort of thing do you have in mind? Are you sure you mean F? That's average, I thought, so an E/F is pretty much so?

RitaConnors Sat 13-May-17 16:47:18

My dd has very narrow feet and we always got her Timberland rock skipper sandals.

Thegirlisnotright Sat 13-May-17 18:11:42

He's an E fitting, but can wear an F sometimes depending on style. Clarks boys sandals at his size only come in G fitting. Will have a look at the suggestions thank you.

Etak15 Sat 13-May-17 18:15:03

One of my dd's has a d fitting we end up having to get e's usually due to availability clarks doodles Sandals are good because they have adjustable strap at front and back of foot and are soft and comfy (and machine washable!)

RoganJosh Sat 13-May-17 18:34:44

That's what I was thinking, Etak , the width is pretty much adjustable which is why is why I asked what exactly was needed. Startrite are all F fitting, but have others been tried and actually seem too wide?

IfNotDuffers Sat 13-May-17 19:28:04

Pediped Sahara work for narrow-footed dd2 and come in a variety of colours.

Thegirlisnotright Sat 13-May-17 19:33:59

Doodles sandals are only in smaller sizes unfortunately. Only tried the clarks older boys ones and they are too wide, and marks and spencer/next ones but anything else needs to be online because we have nothing else locally.

tooyoungat40 Sat 13-May-17 19:34:22

I managed to find a pair of Ecco sandals for my e width footed daughter. They were of the type 'Intrinsic lite'. They do a few styles of boys sandals in this range - maybe they would be worth a try. I feel your pain!

tooyoungat40 Sat 13-May-17 19:35:34

Meant to say, the shop assistant said that the style had come out rather narrow, so more like a design error than intentional. If you are buying online, I wonder if you could ask them first before ordering about the true width?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now