Talk

Advanced search

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser - budget version?

(10 Posts)
Plainandsimple Mon 27-Mar-17 21:43:25

I've used and loved Laura Mercier's tinted moisturiser in
Blush for several years - it sits well on my skin, covers nicely for every-day wear, has no adverse reactions on my sensitive skin/psoriasis patches, but it's £34 and I'm sure there's a cheaper alternative out there! Any suggestions please?

mintmagnummm Tue 28-Mar-17 06:41:50

Try the balm balmshelter, you can order online or Debenhams sell it but didn't have much stock in my one so I had to do click and collect

Plainandsimple Tue 28-Mar-17 22:05:16

Thanks Mint, I'll have a look.

mintmagnummm Wed 29-Mar-17 06:35:47

No problem

mintmagnummm Thu 30-Mar-17 18:35:50

Did you look at the balmshelter?

stoplickingthetelly Thu 30-Mar-17 20:36:36

I've just bought the Clarins bb cream called detox fluid. It's lovely, but I've never tried the Laura Mercier one so can't say how similar it is. After looking at the reviews online I bought shade 00 Fair because apparently they're quite dark. This suits me really well and I'm not super pale. It gives a lovely glowy finish and feels nice and light on the skin. I got mine from all beauty it was £24 on there compared to £30 in boots.

chartreuse Thu 30-Mar-17 23:40:04

Try the Autograph illuminating tinted moisturiser from M&S, it's very good

DrAbbyYates Fri 31-Mar-17 06:40:53

Try the bourjois CC cream.

Plainandsimple Fri 31-Mar-17 14:52:32

Thanks all, forgot about Autograph - had some foundation a few years back and my skin didn't react to that so I'll try that too. Tracked down the balmshelter on Superdrug Mintmagnummm - going to have a fun day poking about the beauty bars tomorrow!

ReluctantlyRedundant101 Fri 31-Mar-17 20:21:15

Another vote for the bourjois cc cream

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now